-->

Monday, January 7, 2019

Weekend Recap (Last Wolverines Edition)

I know I have said it before but this weekend was my last weekend dedicated to The Wolverines.

It was the annual awards ceremony and the President asked me if I would join him and the board one last time...and so I did...here is what the weekend looked like...


Friday Night

I helped the troops set up the theater at WHS....it looked great...very festive and sure to get the athletes excited!




Then I headed to a PTA party...we are saying goodbye to Lisa as she and her family move to Maryland....Shannon is coming back to be President again and I will stay on as VP......excited about the future but not before we gave Lisa the proper send off (and Side Note: since I am on my "detox" diet, I drank NOTHING except for water and ate NOTHING- even if you are not impressed, I was!  It is hard but going to be so so worth it!)






Saturday


Well it was Wolverines ALL day and ALL night....I was at the high school from 8am until 4pm....helped to celebrate four different groups of football players and cheerleaders......

and then I was awarded the Jim Williams awards...this award, which is named after the Wolverines founder, goes to a person each year who has helped to make the program a success and I was happy that my family came to see this honor...these were fun years and hard years...so much work and stress and yet, I met some of the best people including one of my best friends...and for that I am so so grateful...I also got to coach my daughter and watch her grow as an athlete and although she has moved on from Wolverines, we both treasure that quality time we got to spend together XOXO







Saturday night we crashed in front of the tv with salads and it was early to bed!

Sunday

Not very exciting
...mass...organization....groceries....tv..... 
Oh and Rob, His Dad and Zach set up a hockey rink in the backyard...someone was VERY excited (Eva was too) ha ha!!! ( Mama can't wait to have a skating party) :)




While they were doing that, Eva supervised and Diana and I headed outside to exercise...it was such a nice day out and we enjoyed a walk/jog


I treated the family to a homemade turkey dinner later on and then finished our weekend by bath time and catching some of the Golden Globes. 

 (After Bath Selfies was Demanded) ;)



That's a wrap- what were you up to?

3 comments:

Jaclyn Musselman said...

Congrats on your award! It sounds like you give it your all in everything you do. Great job sticking to your detox too! Hard when you are out with friends for sure.

Rechelle said...

Love that ice rink, so cool!! Good for you sticking with your detox, easy to cave especially when with friends, will be so worth it though! :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Way to go on your award Holly. So proud of you. That hockey rink...Hockey Guy is going to be so jealous.

Happy Monday
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...