-->

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Blended Blog Asks: Keep Me Entertained



Oh so much fun...love these ladies and all of their fun link ups...linking up HERE


Here goes nothing.....

Book I Have Read Multiple Times

Class Mom

and I will probably read it again...especially for this season in my life...I laugh all the way through!



Favorite Book/Author Of All Time

Elin Hilderbrand


Hands down!  I LOVE devouring all of her descriptions of Nantucket in most stories that she writes

Favorite TV Show To Binge 

Beverly Hills 90210



my favorite growing up and sometimes when I watch now...it just never gets old!


Favorite New-ish TV Show

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel


and YES she won BEST ACTRESS at the Golden Globes and she certainly deserves it...I want to be Midge and wear all of her beautiful clothes...Rob and I binged this during the holidays...and now we have to wait a year for the next season- ugh!!!

Favorite Movie Of All Time

Titanic


Duh.....does that surprise you?  Probably not...can't help that I am a hopeless romantic :)

 
Movie I am Looking Forward To Watching

Crazy Rich Asians



I haven't even read the book yet but I am intrigued!

First Concert I Attended

Daryl Hall and John Oates at The Boston Garden- 6th Grade- will never forget it! 



Ultimate Concert (Even If It Can't Happen)

Bon Jovi WITH Richie Sambora back playing in the band and it would be really cool if 90's artists could open up for them including Debbie Gibson, Backstreet Boys, Live, Offspring and Pearl Jam- yep eclectic taste for sure!


Favorite Music Artist/Band

See above- Bon Jovi- fave of all time


How do I listen?  Streaming?  CDs?  Vinyl? 

We purchased Apple Family Music last year which makes purchasing music for entire family easy and so much cheaper so you will find me downloading most songs I want onto my iPhone 



What about you?



 

4 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

yes to 90210 and I LOVE Miss Maizel...it's going to be a long wait!

Andrea Nine said...

Bon Jovi is my favorite band of all time too! And guess what, one time in a Florida airport in 1989, I got mistaken for Debbie Gibson. It must’ve been the hat I was wearing, ha ha! I really want to read Laurie Gelman’s book even though my boys order! I was always the class mom, ha ha

Holly said...

Oh my gosh Andrea- that is TOO FUNNY!! :)

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Holly, I wish I lived closer. I love Bon Jovi. I also need to read Class Mom, I have not read that and have heard nothing but amazing things! Oh 90210!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...