-->

Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Favorites







Enough Said!  Linking up for Friday Faves HERE

Here are some faves from our week.....




FAVE MEMEs of the Week!


















Eating The Rainbow...and Feeling Great!





Coziness
On Wednesday, I shared the coziest spot in my home.  You can check that out HERE 





Lilly Pulitzer APS!


Did you shop the After Party Sale this week?  How did you do?

I am excited because I kept things in check and spent WAY LESS this time around...the inventory was not as plentiful as sales in the past but I was able to snag items for my entire fam-  a dress, couple of tops, cross body and wrap for me....cover ups for the girls...and a bathing suit for Robby B!

This is the dress I got- ONE SIZE SMALLER I may add- ha ha!!  Just excited!






My Gym
So this week, the gym I go to, Drive Custom Fit, announced that they can now provide all of their nutritional info (from their shakes) on My Fitness Pal...I am SO EXCITED because MFP has been my health bible and now I will know every ingredient in the shakes so I can count calories and keep track of my macros- very exciting!




That's a wrap!  A little over a week into Detox and down 8 pounds.....can't stop won't stop!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



6 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

I didn't get anything this time on the Lilly After Party Sale. Just trying to spend less this year and do a closet edit. I am so proud of you for getting your health in check and the reward is a cute Lilly dress in a size smaller. Clap it up for Holly.

Have a Good weekend girl!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Andrea Nine said...

That Mother Teresa quote is hands down one of my favorites. Yay to healthy eating, I’ve been doing great all week and hope to stick to it. Have a super sweet weekend!

Rechelle said...

Hooray, congrats on your Detox progress! And that cereal meme, YES lol ;)

Rebecca Jo said...

Amen on the pictures - amen! My brother refuses to take pictures & I always tell him that he's doing an injustice to his daughters. They'll want pictures of him younger when he's old - or even gone. Pictures are priceless

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Holly You are doing awesome on your detox-wow!! I love that picture quote--so true. Especially something we need to remember in a time when all we do is take pictures on our phone.

Brittany Snyder said...

I just put that Mother Teresa quote on my Letter Board this week, it's a favorite of mine too! I'm also mad at myself for missing the Lilly sale, hope you scored some goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...