-->

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Let's Look: Coziest Spot In My Home Edition




It's the first "Let's Look" Link Up for 2019 with Erika and Shay- excited for this series this year.  Linking up HERE


Today, our first time looking, we are looking at the coziest spots in our home.....


Hands down (and I may be biased) is my office...I not only work at my desk in here.....







but I like to relax most of the time in here at night....watch my shows...listen to music and watch my girls dance



It is my salvation...my happy place...and where I can totally decompress.....






Can't wait to see your coziest spots!

9 comments:

Brittany Snyder said...

Your family room looks SO cozy! A cup of hot tea and a favorite show looks like heaven to me!

Erika Slaughter said...

Holly, thank you so much for linking up!! Your office space looks so nice and cozy but relaxing on that couch sounds even better!

Rechelle said...

Love your cozy office, perfect little place to escape when you need to!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Holly I love that coffee mug. What a cute and cozy space!

Mindy said...

Love your office! It does look nice and cozy to be doing work in it! What a great space.

Rebecca Jo said...

I love your big canvas print over the couch!!!

rikki said...

I love the wall of pictures in your office! Very nice!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Your office is SO COZY! Maybe if my office was as cozy I'd use it more often!

Tanya said...

I love your cozy spot. My office was my favorite too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...