-->

Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Favorites (Bittersweet Edition)



Hey hey friends!!  Yeah for FRI- YAH!!  
Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci as always HERE

Ready to share some faves from our week!




 The Ice Is Ready

Enough said....(you know who is thrilled- ha ha!)














Fave MEMEs of the Week











 

 Eating The Rainbow







 Coffee

This coffee is totally making me want to be in Punta Cana already....sipping and smelling the coconut has been all heart-eyed ;)

Band Concert!

Diana's 2nd band concert was this week- she DID NOT want us to take her picture but we did anyway- hee hee!  We really enjoyed listening to the kids :)




 
Kindergarten

As of yesterday, my baby is registered for Kindergarten...insert teary eyes here! She is so ready and so excited but Mama is having a little bit of a tough time.....


I mean, again...weren't we just here?


and here?


 
 Winter Wine Spectacular

This year's event was even more fun because a few of us were celebrating the end of a successful "Detox" program at our gym.  Yes I will continue to eat healthy and exercise...it is now a lifestyle but occasional cheats make life more fun!  This year's event did not disappoint.  A few of us started with dinner at Mint Bistro.....




and then we met up with the rest of our friends at the main event- great night- got to meet so many famous winemakers again!












That's a wrap- hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the ice rink pictures! So many great memories being made right there :) Your foods of the rainbow also have me hungry this morning. Have a fabulous weekend Holly!

Good Better Best Food said...

Who has that Joy of Wine cork? I need that. So many of these memes this week I love. The Lilly one and the be so positive one! Have a Good weekend pretty lady.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Brittany Snyder said...

SO many great favorites! I'm so jealous you are going to Punta Cana, that's where my husband and I went on our honeymoon! Also, our neighbors set up in ice rink in their backyard too, that's so fun, but I am glad that it's in someone else's yard ;) Happy Weekend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I totally know what you are going with your youngest going to Kindergarten. It is really bittersweet. At least you have several months to think about it too much:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...