-->

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Share Your....



Hi Friends!  Are you sick of me and my goals yet?  Ha ha!!  I wanted to join in on this linkup fun as well with Jenna!  Linking up HERE

This month, I am sharing my goals, resolutions and where I see myself in 5 years.....

 Goals/Resolutions

Well, I did share these last week.  You can read about them HERE 


To highlight...

1. Weight Loss- I swear that's on everyone's list.  My goal this year was 50 lbs- I lost half of that- I put it right back on my 2019 list of goals though- it is very important to me- continuing on the road to health! 


2. Hitting certain #s at work- this is important for our family and such a big part of my life- we can't control the economy but I try to practice everything I know is right to remain successful in my industry


3. Hitting personal financial goals while saving more and spending less!


4. Reading two books/month- upping this goal from 2018- pushing myself to do this!  I love to read- I don't always have the time BUT if I read every night before bed and more on the weekends, I should be able to accomplish this!


5. Spending more one on one time with my girls- I want to plan special "dates" with my girls one on one- get to know them even more and individual of each other- this is the most fun goal of the year! 



and where do I see myself in 5 years?

Diana will be in HIGH SCHOOL- ugh!!  Eva will be in 4th grade :(  ....and I want to be as involved as I am today...present...supportive...there for the important moments.....


At the same time, I would love to become a partner in my firm and if that is not possible, I want to have a leadership position...I love what I do...I am lucky for that and don't take it for granted....but at the same time, I want to continue growing and challenging myself


Lastly, I want to nurture my marriage, family relationships and friendships so they are stronger than ever!

So these are the things I am aiming for now and in the future!  Can't wait to read all of yours!

6 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Love this list Holly!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

I love all of your goals and I just smiled and nodded right along because we have very similar goals. I also want to be nurturing relationships and being super involved during the high school years. One on one time was one of my goals this year with my kids and I cannot wait for that one as well. I love your big picture goals of stepping into leadership and becoming a partner. Holly, I cannot wait to see what 2019 has in store for you and your family. Thank you so much for linking up today!

Rechelle said...

I love your goal to nurture the relationships in your life! Definitely something I could work on too ;)

The Bolin Bunch said...

Great goals and list! I'm glad I found you through this link-up. I look forward to catching up on your blog! Have a great day. Thank you for linking up with us!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I hope to lose 50 pounds this year. Easier said than done, I know!

Joanne said...

Congrats on already loosing 1/2 the weight; I'm sure it was disappointing to not hit that goal but 25 is still pretty great! I lost 10 last year and am hoping to loose just more this year.. no set number but I want to see those numbers go down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...