-->

Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Favorites (Fighting The Winter Blues Edition)



Hey hey it's.........


Woohoo!  As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


Here are some faves from my week




Favorite MEMES of the Week!

















Favorite Recipes of the Week

Keto Bagels HERE 


Baked Cheese Crisps HERE 

Chicken Enchilada Bowls HERE





 Pure Joy

Wonder and Skating...Little Miss Thing has had a great week and I am happy seeing her happy :)




 and this little one...entertaining us with her songs...my heart is squishy!


Winter Concert

Diana's winter concert was yesterday.  We got to enjoy it before heading to work.  There is something about those little voices and recorder songs that choke me up- how about you?  You can barely see her but you know me, had to get some pics!


 oh and maybe a video or two :)






Team Will

Always a fave- my colleagues- Every January we have a Kick Off to celebrate our accomplishments and look forward to the new year.  Love getting to see my peeps who I don't get to see often!




Entertaining


Love it....enough said






Some Favorite Winter Tops

INC Sweater- Find it HERE



Ruffle Sweatshirt- Find it HERE




 
That's a wrap!  I am looking forward to a Winter Weekend at the Beach with My Mom- one of her Christmas gifts and a priceless gift for us to share- time together!

3 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh I just love entertaining in our home too! And some of those memes have me dying LOL!!! Happy Friday, friend!

Laura E. said...

These favorites just make me smile. Last night my daughter was having one of those moments when she was freaking out but couldn't tell me why. I still don't know what kept her up most of the night. HELP ME HELP YOU! :) Love the ice skating pics, and those tops too! Hope you have a great weekend.

Good Better Best Food said...

So jealous of the outdoor skating! Have a great weekend! Let's talk about that link up too! Email me through Good Better Best.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...