-->

Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Favorites (January Thaw Edition)

Happy Friday Friends!  It is time to linkup with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE
Here are some faves from this week....
January Thaw
Well...maybe not that warm but anything over 30 degrees right now is a win in my book...sad right?  After our temps being below zero for over two weeks...I take this as a win AND a fave for this week! 




Fave Recipe Wins of the Week

Fathead Pizza Crust HERE
 

Peanut Butter Fluff Fat Bombs HERE
 

White Chicken Chili  HERE
 



Celebrating Ally
 
We had a blast celebrating Ally's 25th birthday.  Her boyfriend Aaron organized a fun little night for family and friends at The Brick House Tavern.  Can't believe she is 25- crazy!!
 
 Then & Now
(10 &25)

 
 



Facebook Memories/Time Hop
 
My Best Friend and Worst Enemy- Here is Diana and Eva in the same coat :)
 
 
and a pic Diana had drawn for Eva after she was born- be still my heart


Meal Planning/More The Message
 
Happy to say we are back to meal planning and it already has made things so much less stressful.  My favorite part of meal planning this week, however, was the little message someone wrote to me on my board- precious- I won't erase that this week!
 



Neutrals
 
Specifically Blush, Gray and Beige
 
 
I have been obsessed with these colors recently...how about you?





That's a wrap!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  We are excited for a Beatles Tribute band with besties- that was Rob's Christmas gift!  Stay tuned!








5 comments:

Jaclyn Musselman said...

I totally feel you on the Timehop feature--it makes me cry every day!

Jane Mc said...

Just found your blog and I love it! So enjoy it and your amazingly positive outlook on life. Can’t wait to work my way through all those yummy recipes you share. Happy 2018 to you and your sweet family!

Rechelle said...

Oh my gosh, YES I am loving blush & grey!!!

Laura E. said...

We made a white chicken chili this week too. It was soooo good but my kids didn't go for it. (They are picky!) LOVE the blush and gray! :D

Holly Osborn said...

Love those colors!!! And love me a good white chicken chili!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...