-->

Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Favorites (October 6, 2017)



It's Friday- Praise...The...Lord
I don't know about you but I crawled to the finish line this week...it was a tough one...so I am so happy to see this day!

As always, linking up with Erica, Andrea and Narci HERE 


Here are some faves from this week.....




Respect
 


 At cheer practice one night and I looked up and this sign reminded me how true it really is...needed to snap a pic :)





Celebrating Daddy's Birthday at Ralphie's


So we got a gift card for our anniversary and decided to put it to good use for Daddy's Bday.  Everyone loves them some Italian especially when Daddy picks the canoli for dessert ;)








My Girls...Always







Inspirations

Today....Yesterday...Always...when you hear tragic news as we did this week....when families are struggling to stay alive after acts of God...certain people will remind you to stop thinking about yourself...focus on how you can help...focus on others and do your part


Have a wonderful weekend friends....hold your loved ones tight!

6 comments:

Jaclyn @coffeepancakesanddreams said...

Love that respect quote--going to share with my kids! We love cannolis too! Have a great weekend!!

Good Better Best Food said...

Right there with you on Mother Teresa. She was the Best and still an inspiration to us all in Good times and bad.

Happy weekend!
Patty

GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I agree, TGIF!!! I love that pic of Mother Teresa and Princess Di. They were certainly inspirational, difference makers. It is a good time to stop and reflect on the good.

Holly said...

@Jaclyn- it is a great one!

Holly said...

@Patty My 2nd daughter has her name for a middle name- wanted to make a tribute to her- she was so selfless

Holly said...

@Jen completely agree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...