-->

Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Favorites (October 27, 2017)



It is that time again...my favorite day of the week....Praise the Lord...this was a crazy busy one...what else is new right?  I wouldn't change our world, though, for anything...love doing life with my peeps....here are some faves from our week...AND linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci, as always HERE



Timehop on Facebook...especially the Halloween Flashbacks...Timehop you are my fave but worst enemy at the same time :(












A Big Week for Diana

Red Ribbon Week at school meant Wear Red on Monday, Hat Day Tuesday, Sports Team Shirt Wednesday, PJ's Thursday and Purple on Friday.
(Side Note: She didn't get to wear PJ's as her class visited the state house and had to dress up to show respect!) 





On Wednesday she got to show the parents the Halloween Dance at LDA, that her Contemporary Class was working on...we loved it!  Check out the video...

 and a friend in town, who was a chaperone on the field trip, took some great shots for me of Diana at the State House...she had a ball!





 and to top off her great week, her school pics came in!  4th Grade!  How did we get here?










HRLF Conference

On Tuesday, Dan (my boss) asked me to attend the HRLF Conference with him in Boston.  I was so nervous but so excited to attend.  I knew it would be a great networking opportunity and important for us to represent our firm there.  Rob drove me in and out of Boston to relieve the traffic and parking stress and it truly made a world of difference.  The conference was at a newer hotel, the Aloft Hotel, in the Seaport District.  It was an amazing venue.  I got to catch up with HR pros I have known for years in the Greater Boston area.  The speaker was terrific and educated us on communicating and managing millenials and then the leadership award was given to my favorite HR pro in the world- someone I respect so much and get inspired by every time I speak with him- Russ Campanello.  Could not be more happy for him and so glad I got to attend this event.  Snapped a pic of Russ accepting his award and as expected, his speech was truly inspirational and completely choked me up! 



and on the way home, we saw that the Zakim Bridge was lit up in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month....love










 PTA Scarecrow

Our town is having their first ever scarecrow contest!  The PTA gals decided that we should create one to be judged.  They are all being displayed on our town common and being judged this weekend.  Lisa's daughter came up with the idea for ours and we executed (in the pouring rain no less).  We did a mom reading to a child to represent our PTA- "Every Child- One Voice"

I think it came out sooo cute and we had a blast doing it...I think this is the most creative I have ever been...creativity can be a struggle for me- seriously!  :)







 Fave Memes of the Week!















Wine Group

Wasn't my favorite one but I got to try Drew Bledsoe's Doubleback for the first time and it was incredible...and spending QT with Jilly Bean was an added bonus for sure 











Favorite Recent Fall Looks.....








 That's a wrap...we have all sorts of Halloween and Fall fun planned for this weekend...bring it on!



1 comments:

Jaclyn @coffeepancakesanddreams said...

The FB timehops get me every.single.time!
Love your PTA scarecrow--what a cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...