-->

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Favorites: The Blended Blog Linkup


It is time for the monthly linkup by The Blended Blog.  I am a day late but so wanted to participate so I am linking up HERE



Here are my faves.....


1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat- Pumpkin Squares with Cream Cheese Icing


2. Apples- Red, Yellow or Green? Red all the way- Cortland for baking and Macs for  snacking

3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play Well Cheerleading of Course! ;)

4. Best Drink for Fall Would have to be my Caramel Apple Martinis and my Caramel Apple Cider Martinis for sure!




5.  Favorite Fall Activity- would have to be going to the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at the Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence RI - can't wait to get back there next year!

6. Must have Fall purchase- a Plaid Blanket Scarf

7. Pumpkins- Pick your own or buy them in the store?  I have to say we are guilty of buying ours at either Lowe's or Home Depot or a local Garden shop BUT next fall, once are schedules are a bit more light without the Wolverines, I would like us to make a day of it and go pick our own!

8. Real or Fake Pumpkin?  REAL all the way

9. Favorite Halloween Costume- my favorite of all time is a good old fashioned witch costume with purple, green and orange accents!


10. College Football or NFL- College if it were between these two BUT there is nothing better than High School especially on a Friday Night under the lights with the sounds in the background of the cheerleaders and band- this, my friends, has been a true highlight in my life...at different stages and for different reasons


11. Fall or Halloween Decor- for me?  Fall but I do appreciate Halloween decorations in others homes

12. Raking leaves or no leaves to rake- this one is all Robby B and his fancy leaf blower

13. Favorite Soup? Egg Lemon Soup but for Fall, I like to whip up Chicken Tortilla Soup and Chilis in our crockpot

14. Favorite Fall Candle Scent- Pumpkin Buttercream


15. Love or hate pumpkin spice- LOVE it

16. Short booties or tall boots?  I love booties on other people just not really on me so for me, tall boots all the way!

17. Favorite Halloween Candy Milky Way

18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) Y/N? YES...only occasionally though due to the calories ;)

19. Hayride or Corn Maze?  Hayride only!  I am claustrophobic so I am certain I would have a panic attack if I tried to navigate through a corn maze- eek!

20. Favorite Fall TV Show....3 words...This...Is...Us!

2 comments:

Kristi G said...

Love this link up!! Yes to PSL of course and I need to try your caramel apple martini! It sounds so good!!

Deena @Shoes to Shiraz said...

Those martinis look amazing! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...