-->

Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites (June 14, 2017)


It's Friday....Praise The Lord!
Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci HERE

Here are some faves from this week.....





Fave MEMES of the Week!












Narci's Photo Challenge

Day 1= Summer Selfie 

Day 2= Sun

Day 3= Smiles


Steamers


Summer Means Steamers- thank God we live so close to the beach and can make a quick jaunt up for a simple supper :)




My Handsome Hubby!

I asked Rob to paint an accent wall in our kitchen.  I had gone back and forth deciding whether or not I wanted to paint the wall and once I painted out name sign last week, I decided I wanted the accent wall so we could display our sign on that wall.  Well I thought I knew what I was doing.  I picked the color that my friend Beth Ann has in her downstairs bathroom- I always admire it.  Well, to make a long story short, that color totally works in a bathroom but not so much in a kitchen and I hated it. I wanted to like it so bad!  Anwyay, I asked Rob to find a light gray and to paint it and it wouldn't be a big deal but I was hosting wine club last night and I wanted it done for that and wanted my name sign to be up AND he did it. Between work and kids and life....he still got it done...for me.
He is my prince :)





Wine Club

So speaking of wine club, I hosted last night.  Our theme was "A Trip to Niagara."
You may remember that I got to stop at a few wineries during our trip to Niagara.  I had a ball but knew I wanted to enjoy the experience and the wines with my wine club pals.  So I brought a few bottles home and they were part of our evening last night.  Everyone loved the wines and my friends made some awesome food to accompany them!

(The tablescape in the kitchen was for apps- I made the peach basil flatbread again and will be sharing that recipe soon.  I also made goat cheese and blackberry tartlets and served them both with grapes, olives and crackers)

(We opened the night up with prosecco too! Though it is not from Niagara, it was a refreshing start)



(Cass in her glory!)




That's a wrap!  Hope you all have an amazing weekend!


3 comments:

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

That wall turned out amazing. I love the wine club idea and all of your bites sound so yummy along with wine. I hope you have a great weekend with your family!

A Gal Named Al said...

I don't drink, but I still want to come to your wine club so I can eat your food! Love your photo challenge- have so much fun this weekend!

Days of a Wife said...

I love the lemon garland on your table! So cute! Also, those memes made me lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...