-->

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday (Holiday Edition)

I am excited to partake in another "What I Wore Wednesday" Link Up with Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy!  I haven't participated in one of these link ups in awhile so excited to be back.  Linking up HERE

I find the holiday season one of the bests for fashion each year.

Although I always love a little shimmer..a little sparkle...a little glitter...especially at the holidays...this year, I became "Mad for Plaid" as well!  How about you?


Here are some of my fashion faves from the last month as we decked the halls!



Breakfast date with Jill = comfort and a little punch of Lilly.  This sweater is so adorable!  I snagged it last year at the end of the season and wore it this year for the first time!  It reads "Merry Merry Me!" How true?  You can find one HERE

The adorable reindeer dress that I put on for Diana's Nutcracker performance.  It made me feel like a little kid again- so cute and with a touch of sparkle you can't go wrong!  You can find one HERE

and while we are on reindeer.  The reindeer sparkly top?  To die for!
Find it HERE


The Black Lace Dress- so versatile- so perfect for the holidays- out for dinner- to a party and even to a banquet.  You can find it HERE


a hot black top from INC is always a favorite but especially perfect during the holidays!
Closeup below.  Find it HERE




and give this romantic girl, all of the lace and ruffles you can find!
Loved the lace sleeve sweater I snagged at Loft when it was 50% off. Looks like the sale is over but you can still find it HERE 
 I wore it on Christmas Day and I paired it with a pretty rhinestone necklace- old purchase but you can find similar ones HERE

Close up of the sweater below...
 





and finally...I have been "Mad for Plaid"


This scarf...purchased at Nordi's last year
You can find similar ones HERE

and this scarf....LOVE....thank you Ebay!
You can find similar ones HERE
(Don't mind the bags under my eyes- that was from the lack of sleep the night before the meeting with the plastic surgeon)


and finally...on Christmas Eve...my favorite piece of the season...
The J Crew Sleeveless Plaid Top with the Bow on the Shoulder...I had to have it!

Sorry friends- it is sold out :(

I paired it with chunky pearls- find similar HERE and a black cardigan- find similar HERE 
and ended up changing these pants and shoes and went with INC jeans- find similar HERE 
and patent leather pumps- find similar HERE

The final look for the evening

You can find my girls' dresses at Crazy 8 HERE

There ya have it...some of my favorite holiday fashion...can't wait to see what you all have been wearing...you always inspire me to try something new!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...