-->

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My 2nd Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange: Breakfast and PJ Edition!

Oh what fun we had!

I got this idea from Shay.  Every Christmas season, she hosts a recipe exchange with friends.  Each year it is a different theme.  One year was appetizers, the next was side dishes and the next breakfast foods.

Last year, for my first exchange, our theme was appetizers.  Read about it HERE 

This year I decided to do a Breakfast Edition and let my friends wear their PJ's!  Let me tell you, that was a BIG HIT.  A few of my besties were stressed about wearing the right PJ's but most friends were psyched! 

The dishes were all mouth watering- my friends, as I have said before, are the best cooks!

We enjoyed...

Greer's Cheese Blintzes

Beth Ann's Paleo Pumpkin Doughnut Holes

Tracey's Maple Bacon




 Robie's Coffee Pudding Shots with Kahula

Brittney's Fruit Pizza

 Mary Beth's Fancy Chicken and Puff Pastry


 Brenda's Best Breakfast Potatoes


Mellissa's French Toast Bake with Streusel

 Coleen's Baked French Toast

 Kathy's Blueberry Buckle


Cindy's Blueberry Croissant Puff

 Mary's Mini Frittatas


 Lea's Spinach Quiche


Cass's Maple Bacon Crack



Jess's British Style Scones 

Laurel's Bisquick Sausage Balls



 and my (well Sheaffer's recipe) Pineapple Casserole (and can you believe I forgot to take a picture of my own dish?) Here is a pic I found that looks just like what I made :)

 and a few pics around the house....




After we ate, we judged....and the winners were....
Mellissa for BEST DISH with her French Toast Bake with Streussel AND....

Cindy for BEST PJ's with her "Bear Bum"... so cute!

After the contest, we headed into the family room for a group pic AND a fantastic game of "Things"
We had so many laughs...such a good time...blessed to be surrounded by the best friends ever...especially this time of year!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...