-->

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Life Lately

Wow!!  What a BUSY time of year!  As crazy as it has been, though,I am treasuring everyone moment...my girls are little...my husband and I have true work life balance and we are appreciating it all!

My birthday night was spent with my closest friends and I had a ball
Apps, Cocktails and Cupcakes at BWG..what more could I want!





Wolverines Jaguars Day did not disappoint either...my favorite fall past time, as you know, is being in the middle of a good high school football game...listening to cheers and socializing...my girls are digging it too

Labor Day Weekend at the beach with friends was a blast

A Heat Wave?  In New England...in September?  YES PLEASE...I will never complain!  As many of you know, I HATE winter....I HATE snow...wish it was summer all year here


Mornings at the bus stop are pretty awesome too :)


The Birthday Dinner my Mom put on for me was amazing as always.  We were stuffed and enjoyed some belly laughs courtesy of "Pidge"
 My dress is Lily for Target (one of my few finds-we won't go there) and you can now found it on Ebay HERE
 



 

Although it has been hot, it is time to start decorating for Fall...I say start because I am not done yet.  Our Halloween decorations still need to be put up...for those, I can wait another week or two

We enjoyed a slightly cooler day on Sunday.  It rained for some of our football game but it didn't stop us.  After the game, we proceeded with the long-promised playdate and headed to Delahunty's for some pumpkins and mums....and then headed home to carve them, toast the seeds and enjoy a Fall Meal (Mummy Dogs, Monster English Muffin Pizzas and Sausages)  Diana had a ball with her pals of course


and it was Patriots Day this past week at Diana's school.  All the kids were encouraged to wear their New England Patriots attire...Diana was sporting her Gronk jersey...Eva was not happy about having to stop eating for a picture!  Ha ha!  Patriots Day was much more fun this year after Tom Brady was cleared...well for New England fans anyway!

and of course, we have been consumed with CHEER...CHEER...CHEER!
Picture Day was fun....here are the three coaches and their daughters...I am really enjoying this!

and is life slowing down? God no!  We have games....dance class...tumbling clinics...the Newport Wine and Food Festival....a christening...a baby shower....The Halloween Bash and so much more coming up over the next month...I am excited but certainly need to pace myself!  What I believe though?  Live life to the fullest.  Tomorrow is never promised.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...