-->

Monday, September 7, 2015

Dear Diana (at 7),

Dear Diana (at 7),


Our little monkey has become a big girl; a big sister; a feisty and sassy 7 year old.  I always kid with people and say you will be the death of me but you are truly are my life, Silly Girl.

You have just started second grade and it seems like it is going to be a wonderful year.  I see you maturing and really trying to compromise.

Although your energy is crazy at times, I do appreciate your love of people and life and the way you are trying to take care of your little sister.  I think you have finally come to terms with her being here and having to share the limelight and now you wouldn’t have it any other way!

You still come to church with us every week.  You don’t have a choice but you rarely complain and feel at home there, like Mama does.

You are still not a great eater but you work out daily- go figure!  I need to be more like you! 

Cheering is taking up most of your time right now but this summer has been full of pool dates at friends’ homes, lots of time spent at the beach and our pool club and several camps.  Though you weren’t a big fan of camps, I was proud of the way you fought through and gave it your all.

This was also the summer where you got over your fear of the water and now you will jump in, with no bubble, even into the deep end of a pool.

I get such pleasure and happiness out of watching you enjoy life and practice your cheer skills and work at different things.  It has become a major part of my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way.


I love you my Baby Bird.

Love, Mama

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...