-->

Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekly Gratitude



For "A Game Andy" and his help to lose weight again...we are in 3rd place currently...stay tuned!

For a wonderful and romantic weekend with my hubby at the ocean...nothing can compare

For being able to keep our kids on track 

For the opportunity to have helped to build the football program at WHS...have had so much fun with my partner in crime and the coaching staff and so excited for our upcoming banquet

For my awesome hubby shoveling the driveway, in the wee hours of the morning, so I can get to the gym

For having a boss...the owner of my firm...that likes to keep us moving forward, thinking big picture and taking us to the next level...it is so nice and refreshing to work for someone who wants to continue to invest in me and help me grow...so so grateful

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...