-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sick of me yet? ha ha!!

154. I am giving up swearing for lent

155. Ice skating, of course, is my favorite part of the Winter Olympics...but I can't help but wish that Nancy Kerrigan was still skating...I used to be OBSESSED when she was skating...loved to watch her and Kristy Yamaguchi and Tonya Harding.....and Nancy's costumes were the best too because they were all designed by Vera Wang

156. Want to build a wine cellar once we move

157. I can smell Spring and have you noticed that the days are getting lighter??? I always get butterflies when this happens....it is SO CLOSE :)

158. Have I mentioned that I hate snow?????????

159. My hubby gave me the sweetest Valentine's gift... a GLEE tee shirt- YAHOO :)

160. Have you ever noticed that the most ignorant and uneducated people are often the most outspoken and opinionated? me too!

161. More favorite things....goat cheese, green tea, sage green, soaking in a hot jacuzzi, the zone my mom is in when she runs, Little Sprouts, white lillies, blue hydrangeas, gerbera daisies, peach roses, red roses, tulips, working moms, coffee, babies with chubby thighs, Easter season in church, a black cardigan, a green scarf, all things ocean

162. My last text message was from Rob

163. My profile picture was taken at The Kowloon in Saugus, MA (during a company Christmas party)

164. I don't tell anyone my middle name unless I HAVE to ;)

165. Work is on my mind right now

166. I am stressed...worried...and hoping our economy picks up enough for us to stay afloat (I know you are all saying what the hell else is new!)

167. I am wearing an aqua shirt right now that is showcasing my Florida tan...don't want it to fade!!!!

168. I am getting closer with my Dad...and that makes me really happy

169. If I could go back in time, I would change a few things...I am sure you can guess what they would be too

170. I used to have a crazy side...don't have time or freedom to be crazy anymore...what a shame

171. My favorite month is June (right between my two favorite seasons- Spring and Summer)

172. Charlie Sheehan has the same birthday as me...what a hoot

173. If I could have one super power, I would have ESP

174. If I go to Starbucks for a special treat...extra something once in a while...I usually order a small coffee or in the warm weather a "skinny non fat iced cinnamon dolce latte"

175. I have a feeling I will be watching kiddie movies all over again, very soon if Miss Diana has her way! (and of course she will)

176. Clean cotton is my favorite scent

177. I would like to pick up French again...after studying it for 7 years..I would think it wouldn't be too difficult

178. While we are on foreign languages, I would LOVE EVEN MORE to learn Italian

179. If I had to describe my life in one word? GIFT

180. I have kissed in the rain...I have kissed on a beach

181. Right now I am thinking of work...the economy...business...making placements

182. I should be cleaning

183. Coupons? Well I have this friend Jenny...she is a coupon Nazi and she has trained me to start doing this...it especially helps us with diapers and wipes and I wish I was more deliberate with this..my mom is another coupon Nazi and she got that from her Dad

184. I go to Bella Viaggio in Windham every other Saturday to get my hair done....I would highly recommend both Sam and Maria as hair stylists...if they can do my hair..they can do anyone's hair (guilty pleasure? we consider it part of our family budget and a necessity in order to live like a normal person)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...