-->

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

and so it continues...

185. made the toughest placement I have ever made this week...do I feel rewarded? No...still don't feel like it is good enough right now (lot more where that came from)

186. I miss my friend Jacinda who now lives in Texas....I hope we can get down there for a visit while our kids are young :)

187. I got some really good news yesterday...news I can only share with my husband right now and I am BUSTING at the seams...I need to keep the news a secret for a really long time (I am talking years)and I don't know how I am going to do it...those who know me, know that I love to share good news with the WORLD...oh well for now ;)

188. Most commonly used words and phrases for Q1 2010...personally and professionally...GENERATOR.....CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC....GOD WILLING...TERRIBLE TWOS A LITTLE EARLY

189. My friend Laurie (another Laurie, spelled the same way) is one of the kindest people I have ever met...she has taught me much about being diplomatic and making tough decisions to ensure the best for your family

190. My best friend Cassandra is expecting another baby in 2 months! It is going to be another girl and I can't believe the time is almost here...I am sure she doesn't think it went by as fast as I do :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...