-->

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old Orchard Beach- Vacation 2009 DAY FIVE








So we had our second straight day of rain in a row...today we did not have Michael Jackson's memorial service to focus on so we had to get more creative. I ended up doing alot of blog updating and downloading of pix. Later in the day, we played a heated family game of Apples to Apples and then my parents arrived during the early evening hours!

We had a VERY fun cocktail hour as I whipped up a batch of my grapefruit martinis along with some fun Patron shots and then I made the Yennaco guacamole recipe for an appetizer. My parents brought up some awesome Delmonico steaks from the Hilltop and we ate and drank to our heart's content :)

When it finally stopped raining, we hit the hot tub and it felt SO GOOD!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...