-->

Monday, March 11, 2024

Hello Monday (March 11, 2024)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  I am here with Sarah and we are chatting about our weekends!  Hope you will join us!

 

Here is what our lovely little weekend looked like...



Friday Night


It was time for the annual Fab Four St. Patty's Night


We enjoyed a fun dinner at Hanover Street Chop House where we shared some different apps and did salads






Then we found a fun patron to take our annual pic of course too ;)



Then we walked on over to XO Bistro on Elm for a Night Cap


and finished our night at our house...where we all needed to meet Diana's new boyfriend ;)  We didn't make it too painful for her...they are now official and just the sweetest!

 





Saturday


I got Diana to the high school at 6:45am- eek!  She was spending the day and night with her fellow WHS Theater Co peeps at the NHETG Festival.




We had a lazy and cozy day catching up on much needed rest!



Then it was time for our tax appointment- sigh...

 


I knew it was a bad year but I guess I didn't realize how bad until I saw the #s on the screen and realized I made half of what I made in recent years- yikes!  The life of a salesperson...so when I talk about a 2nd job maybe you will understand why.  The job market isn't as strong as they proclaim on the news and that's about all I am going to say right now.  I promise I will write a separate post on my 2nd job because I am truly excited for this new adventure!

That night, Rob, Eva and I grabbed a quick dinner at the 99 and headed to the WHS State Championship Hockey Game at the SNHU arena- some of Eva's teammates and families joined us- it was a great game but unfortunately they lost to Londonderry

 



 

 

Sunday


We had a nice slow start to our morning.  I brought Diana to work and brought home muffins for the fam.  I got some work done, did our meal planning, placed our grocery order and then we headed to Village Bean to surprise Diana with my parents.  We are all so proud :)  It was a great time to enjoy catch up and coffee together.  Auntie Lea also popped by to say hello and steal a pic :)


Evidence of her making Lea's "Large Unsweetened Iced Tea"

When I got home, I did some cooking for the week!  Rob and Eva headed to softball.




Last night, we headed to mass then finished our weekend by watching some of the Oscars- I thought it was outstanding- Ryan Gosling and his "I'm Just Ken" was my fave of course ;)


What were you all up to?





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

Rightupmyaliway said...

What a nice weekend! Looks like you girls had so much fun! Ugh, don't even get me started about taxes. We got ours done about 2 weeks ago, and I was sickened. I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I feel like so many people are right now. I just pray it gets better. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a great weekend! Diana and her boyfriend are adorable. I know that's an exciting time for all of you! I love the friendships with your besties that you have and love that you make sure and take the time to spend together. That's so important! I'm looking forward to hearing about your new venture! XOXO

Maria Rineer said...

Your Friday night sounds so fun! And glad that you had some time to get things done even though taxes are always such a pain. We have always gotten money back in the past (we withhold a lot) but don´t think we will this year. UGH! Diana´s BF is a cutie and they make an adorable couple. I hope you´re having a great Monday!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a fun weekend! I love all your girls nights! and of course Remi! A player on Ella's golf team just got a frenchie and Ben told them that if he goes missing the first place they need to look is at our house! :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

being in sales can be tough--everyone is looking for a bargain these days or holding back for cheaper prices which probably will never come. I am retired and lived through inflation times many times in my life and found prices never really go down. I hope your second job will be fun and helps!

Pamela said...

The Fab Four's St. Patrick's Day food looks amazing! I hear you on that Saturday 6:45am drop-off, reminds me of horse show day, up with the chickens! Ugh, taxes, still need to send ours off.

Tanya said...

Taxes are so depressing. And if I hear one more time on the news that the economy is better, I think I'll scream. The prices on everything from food to rent are through the roof. Your second job sounds promising! Hope you have a great week. :) Tanya

Joanne said...

Your St. Patrick's day dinner looks amazing! That 6:45 drop off reminds me of Alec's competition morning when he had to be at the school for 4:45; it was awful! I'm secretly relieved that he decided not to compete this week.

Andrea Nine said...

Your weekends always look so fun, happy, warm and festive. We actually were super happy with our tax returns this year. Yay to a fabulous Fab 4 Shammy time!

Natasha said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your rough year. It's one thing to see it all written out in black and white. On the plus side, Diana is so cute with her boyfriend and your Fab Four evening looks really fun! Here's hoping for a better 2024.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...