-->

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024

 




Hi Friends!  It is time to share what's up with us and it is the end of March- YEAH!!!!

 

Without further ado, I am going to answer the questions below...

 


 

What We're Eating This Week

 

It is going to be one of those weeks where we are cleaning out before Easter so that means leftovers from this weekend (Chicken Piccata, Shrimp Piccata, Chicken Fingers, Salad and all types of party food) 

 

 

 What I'm Reminiscing About


The incredible Les Mis production...just beautiful



 

 What I'm Loving


Life....despite all of the stress...and emotion and overwhelming feelings sometimes...grateful




What We've Been Up To


We started some driving lessons...eek...

 

We visited with Zach

 

 

We started college tours...early...


 

We wrapped up an amazing hockey season

 

 

We continued winter softball workouts

 

 

The Fab Four did our annual St Patty's Dinner

 

 

 

Diana attended the NHETG Theater Festival with her peeps

 

 

 

Mama has been busy networking

 




 We loved seeing Eva in her first ever strings concert

 

and our town election day was successful


 

and we loved seeing Alexis all dressed up and beautiful for her junior prom!



 We helped build the set for Les Mis

 


and we loved EVERY MOMENT of the Les Mis experience

 



 We were able to squeeze in a couple of celebrations for Mimi and Papa Bob's Birthdays

 


 


 Lastly, these two cut up the rug at the Annual Daddy Daughter Dance!



 

 What I'm Dreading


Nothing at the moment!



What I'm Working On


My Full Time Job- Getting Set Up in My 2nd Job- Managing the Fam- Blackout- you know the drill ;)


 

What I'm Excited About

 

Easter Weekend Traditions

 




 

What I'm Watching/Reading


 

Season 2 of "Life and Beth" on Hulu




New Series To Me "Apples Never Fall" on Peacock

(Based on Lianne Moriarty's Book- so good!)




"Abbott Elementary"- it makes me laugh so hard!


and we are up to Season 6 of "Blue Bloods"



and my two books for March were


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

A beautiful and distinguished family.
A private island.
A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy.
A group of four friends—the Liars—whose friendship turns destructive.
A revolution. An accident. A secret.
Lies upon lies.
True love.
The truth.

 

I was really disappointed with this one.  Very slow.  I probably will still read the 2nd book in the series but not right away 



and Freida McFadden comes through again!  Another amazing thriller!


 

Two women. An office filled with secrets. One terrible crime that can't be taken back.

Dawn Schiff is strange.

At least, everyone thinks so at Vixed, the nutritional supplement company where Dawn works as an accountant. She never says the right thing. She has no friends. And she is always at her desk at precisely 8:45 a.m.

So when Dawn doesn't show up to the office one morning, her coworker Natalie Farrell―beautiful, popular, top sales rep five years running―is surprised. Then she receives
an unsettling, anonymous phone call that changes everything...

It turns out Dawn wasn't just an awkward outsider―
she was being targeted by someone close. And now Natalie is irrevocably tied to Dawn as she finds herself caught in a twisted game of cat and mouse that leaves her wondering: who's the real victim?

But one thing is incredibly clear: somebody hated Dawn Schiff.



I won't be able to attend book club this month- My first one ever not attending but life is just too full and busy for me right now between work and family commitments PLUS Holy Week this week.  Anyway, the group is reading " Zero Days" by Ruth Ware


 

What I'm Listening To


A whole mix of everything- the usuals plus some new Olivia Rodrigo



 

What I'm Wearing


Well I have been slacking with taking pics but you can take my word for it- workout clothes most of the week- business outfits for meetings and networking events and dressed up for Les Mis- wore a dress every night and black leather pants and a sweater one night when it was extra chilly (yes it's spring and I don't want to talk about it!)


Loving this rain jacket from Athleta- one of my favorite colors of all time and perfect for the spring!




 What I'm Doing This Weekend

 

Preparing for Easter- Living Stations of the Cross on Friday Night- Cooking and Baking on Saturday with Mimi- then celebrating Easter at mass and our home with the fam




What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month


Eva's Play, Softball Season and NYC for a few days over April Vacation to see Diana in her last Dance Comp of the season!

 



 What Else Is New?


I think I covered it



Favorite Recent Amazon Purchase

 

A dress for Eva for concerts/etc.  Just adorable on her!




 So...what's up with YOU? :)

 




7 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm getting so excited to hear about your second job! Eeeeeeks. And I hope you have a great, and meaningful, Holy Week. I know how much you love this time of year.

Maria Rineer said...

So much good stuff! You live life to the fullest. Can we talk about your mom´s birthday cake?? Carrot cake but make it adorable? Me wants!! Your Easter weekend plans sound so fun. And a dance comp in NYC?? Can´t wait to hear about it! Have a great Wednesday!

Pamela said...

Great post, busy, busy as usual!

Joanne said...

I've never read anything by McFadden but I have her on my list to try! I've only read one of Ruth Ware's books and enjoyed it too but haven't gotten around to reading any of her others yet. It definitely sounds like life is busy; but I know you thrive on that (just reading about it makes me tired! LOL). Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.

My Glittery Heart said...

What a great month!! I can't believe it's Easter already!

Jennifer White said...

Driving lessons? wow!! I love the Les Mis photos...stunning!

Memphis Bridges said...

I love a play and it was fun to see the Les Mis pictures. All your meals still sound delicious for the week. Happy Easter to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...