-->

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Currently: March 2024

 


Hi Friends!  It is time for Jennifer's linkup HERE...and when we share what is happening with us currently...this month we are sharing what we are LOVING, LOOKING FORWARD TO, PLANNING, WEARING and EATING...so fun!  Here we go!

 

 

 

Loving

 

Vxn or Minx- The Aerobic Dancing Class new to me....brought some besties with me this week...we had fun :) 

 


 

 

Looking Forward To


Les Mis...Young Cosette....just cannot wait!





Planning


Our Easter Menu





Wearing


Well I can't wait to put on a new black suit I got for some upcoming business/networking meetings and my 2nd job...I am actually giddy about it!  

 


 

At home, where I am most of the time, working and being a mom, I have been enjoying bright and colorful leggings with comfy tops and jackets :)







Eating



This Week...The Menu Looks Like This...




Monday 3/4/24- Homemade Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries and Pickles

Tuesday 3/5/24- Tuscan Chicken and Orzo

Wednesday 3/6/24- Honey Chipotle Chicken Rice Bowls

Thursday 3/7/24- Breakfast for Dinner- Pancakes- Eggs- Berries- Turkey Bacon

Friday 3/8/24- Mama out with Fab Four- Pizza Night at Home

10 comments:

Natasha said...

Can't wait to hear more details about your second job!!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, during the week I live in the same clothes as you and love how comfy they are. Your menu looks amazing, the chicken and orzo, and the chicken rice bowls sound great. I love having breakfast for dinner and I'll have to do that again soon. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Tanya said...

The Tuscan chicken looks so good! You are going to rock that black suit! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jennifer said...

Your menu plans sounds delish....and that photo looks pretty delish as well. I love orzo!

Pamela said...

Love the suit jacket. That's a great board for wedge salads.

Joanne said...

2nd job?! EEK! I wish you all the best. That Tuscan chicken looks delicious.

Maria Rineer said...

I am with you on the comfy clothes- on days that I sub, I am out of my casual business clothes and into comfy clothes almost as soon as I get home. The blazer is so pretty! I have not started thinking about Easter dinner but I need to.

My Glittery Heart said...

Your dinners always sound so good!!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Those bright leggings are cute!

mireille said...

I need to come up with some fun spring meals this month: I've been cooking a lot of the same ole, same ole lately!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...