-->

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Monthly Musings: March 2024- All About Spring Fashion

 

 

 

Hi All!  Patty and I are so glad you are here!  We hope you will join us by answering these questions and linking up with us below!  Here we go...




1. What Is Your Go-To Spring Outfit?

Anything with Lilly!





2. Favorite Spring Fashion Pieces?


Colorful Palazzo Pants- Again More Lilly- Bright Colors and even a nice Black and White Outfit




3. Do You Change Up Your Handbag for Spring?


Yes, I will bring out my bright crossbodys and also use my straw cross body and my LV Neverfull in Damien Azur




4. When Do You Bring Out Your Opened Toe Shoes?

 

 Usually around St. Patty's Day...we have made a tradition to wear open toe shoes at our FF St Patty's Dinner



 

 

5. Favorite Spring Scents?

 

 Pleasures by Estee Lauder for sure-when I smell it, it means that spring is here!


 

 

6. White After Easter?  After Memorial Day?  Heck Anytime I Want!

 It depends...if we are talking shoes then Memorial Day..white jeans?  Usually in April/May...sometimes I use the rule "anytime I want" if I really want to wear something and I feel the weather is cooperating :)

 


 

7. Favorite Ways To Add Spring To Your Wardrobe When The Weather Is Not Cooperating? 


Layers that you can easily remove and bringing back all of the bright colors- yeah!




8. Do You Change Up Your Makeup Routine for Spring?

 

Nope


9. How Do You Transition Your Wardrobe for Spring?

 

Bringing back the open toe shoes, bright colors and all the Lilly!  



10. Favorite Spring Accessories/Jewelry?

 

I really don't change up my jewelry for the seasons- I wear my DY Cross along with my Lola Pendants around my neck.  I have a Lola Bracelet with a Pendant as well as a DY Cross Bracelet and my Apple Watch on the other wrist.  I do change up my bands and bring out brighter color ones for the spring and summer.  For accessories, I love my LV Damien Azur Neverfull and my sunglasses- either Blenders or Raybans.


 

 Can't wait to read all about your spring fashion...excited to get some inspiration!

 

 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Your spring/ warm weather outfits are so pretty and colorful... Love the Lily pieces! Thanks for the link up and have a great Thursday!!

mireille said...

Love all of these but especially that black and white outfit. It's a combo that never fails, or black with tan! I am slowly wearing sandals but mostly my white sneakers right now.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Pamela said...

Love your Lilly!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, I can't wait for spring weather so that I can change out my winter clothes. It's still so cold here and I so want a sunny day with temps at least 60 to 65 degrees! LOL! This is such a fun topic and I love your Lily clothes.

Joanne said...

I broke out my flip flops for a day or two.. but now I'm waiting for warm dry weather again. I never truly pack them away so any day it's warm (even if it's Christmas!) I'll wear them but this time of year I really do miss them so much. I just want it to get warmer so much faster than it does something about knowing it's spring makes me want it to feel like spring all the time already.

Esme Slabbert said...

Hi Holly, So happy that I found your linkup. Happy Easter to you should you celebrate.
My links this week are 60 We will be so happy if you share your blog links with us at SSPS. Link under BLOGGING

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...