-->

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 




Hi Friends.  Today I am joining Jennifer for her Thankful Thursday linkup and sharing some things I have been grateful for recently...sometimes when life is challenging...and you are tired ...and still fighting to have hope...it is a great exercise to stop and think about the things you are grateful for.  As hard as it may be to feel grateful sometimes...it is a healthy practice that can truly bring you JOY


So here it goes...



Taxes




That they are over...ha...and that we don't owe too too much....even though I was hoping for a refund...I have to be grateful that the number is doable this year





Work

 



Although I am working with some really tough clients right now and have nothing to show for it yet, I am grateful that I am so busy and that these organizations are trusting me to find their talent.  I know I will be more grateful once I make a few more placements...keep reminding myself that I am happiest when I don't have a moment to breathe





My Girls



When my girls are happy or when they are doing what they love, that makes me happy....and I am so grateful that I get to witness their joy and as I always say, I am grateful I get to raise these two humans....it is a true privilege 

 

 

 

Weather

 


 

Longer Days- More Sun- No More Snow- from my lips to God's ears- just can't wait for it to be consistently in the 60's and 70's :)

 

 

 

 

My Village




I would be lost if I didn't have my family and friends to vent to- to raise kids together with- to decompress with- to make me feel like I am not alone and not crazy- it is a true blessing that I never take for granted




My Hubby




Best teammate ever- thankful that I don't have to do the tough stuff alone






4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

So true that even in, maybe especially in, hard times, it´s important to think about the things that make you happy and that you are thankful for. I hope you get your placements filled soon...and that the weather stays warm. We have had amazing weather this week (though it may storm today...); I hope you have, too.

Mary said...

Great list! I had to laugh about "taxes"! I was pretty thankful that I didn't have to pay near what I thought I was going to have to!!! Have a good week!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love your list, and these are all such great things to be thankful for! I agree wholeheartedly about seeing your kids happy and thriving; nothing does a mom's heart as good as being able to witness that. What a privilege it is to be a parent! Thanks for joining in today!

Natasha said...

I love your whole list! And the reminder that we need to do our taxes :) I do find my attitude changes when I focus on the good and remember to be thankful so thank you for that reminder too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...