-->

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Share Our Lives: 5 Things I Can't Live Without

 



Hi Friends!  Linking up with the ladies from Sharing Our Lives HERE and this month we are sharing the 5 Things We Can't Live Without


This is fun...but difficult...so difficult that I couldn't narrow my list to just 5 so I have 5 things in different categories...does that work?  Hope so ;)



Here we go.....

 


The 5 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS I can't live without


God/Jesus/My Faith




My Husband




My Family including Remi :)





My Friends

 




My Job

 


 

 

The 5 Life Essentials I can't live without because duh...

 

Oxygen

 


 

 

Water

 


 

Sleep

 


 

Exercise

 


 

Food





and finally the FUN List...The 5 Fun Things I Have Grown To Love and Need and Can't Live Without!



My Phone




My Entertainment- Books, Music, TV





Swig Cups for Water/Wine/Coffee and Cocktails

 

They keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for hours!





Watching My Girls on the Stage and On The Field





My Hair Products- Flat Iron/Curling Iron/Crimper/IGK Spray






9 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Awww, great post, Holly! I like your categories and of course the items in them. Fun to read!

Jennibell said...

This was a good one! “Everyone” is saying their cups….I guess I need to re-think that one, considering cup holders in the car or boat literally make a difference on whether or not we purchase it. Ha!

Kim Carberry said...

I wish I had thought of doing categories!! Yours are fab things and putting all the entertainment things and hair products as one thing is just genius!

My Glittery Heart said...

Fun to read and learn more about you!! We have so much in common!

Tanya said...

This was a great post, and I said some of the same things. It's hard to imagine life without our phones now!

Adrienne Patenaude said...

I love that you did categories. i need entertainment of some sort too

Jennifer White said...

I love how you organized this post. I always love seeing all the fun you have with your friends and family. I know they mean so much to you. Thanks for linking up with us.

Joanne said...

Great lists and categories!!

Natasha said...

I love your categories. I absolutely agree on faith, family, and exercise! And you know, food, oxygen, and sleep :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...