-->

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

What's Up Wednesday: June 2023


 


 

Hi Friends!  It's my favorite link up of the month and I am getting right to it!



What We're Eating This Week

 

Monday- Potato Chip Chicken Tenders, Brussel Sprouts and Potato Wedges

Check out the Recipe for the Chicken HERE


 

Tuesday - Shrimp, Mango Salsa, Broccoli and Cheesy Rice

Wednesday- Grilled Pizzas


 

Thursday- Breakfast For Dinner- Pancakes, Strawberries and Turkey Bacon

Friday- Burgers and Chicken on the Grill with Sides 

 

 

What I'm Reminiscing About

 



I have been trying not to but I can't help it and I have been reminiscing and having some PTSD issues... this whole past weekend I thought about where I was last year every hour of the weekend as that is when my issues had started.  Trying to push forward- sometimes it is easier than other times

 


What I'm Loving


Although we have been in a rainy pattern and it looks like we will be for at least another week, I love the heat and the glimpses of sun and the time we have had in our pool and I am grateful!



What We've Been Up To


I got to see my God Daughter Alexis Dance



We got to see Eva in The Lorax when they performed the play at the Windham Strawberry Festival



We watched the girls in their Spring Show- Cinderella






 Mama enjoyed a Team Lunch with some of the BPOE


 

Mama loved helping to put on the Senior Breakfast again

 


We loved seeing Eva in her 3rd Grade Western Round Up Day!



Diana said Goodbye to some of her Favorite Dancers as they graduate from high school

 

We celebrated the graduations of Sophie and Bree

 

There has been some amazing tournament softball!

 

Mama was honored to be part of Amanda's Bridal Shower

 

and more softball!


We hosted Kayla's Baby Shower


We celebrated Father's Day with Papa Pete!



Then with Daddy on the Softball Field


Then with Daddy and Papa Bob as we grilled and swam


Diana wrapped up Freshman Year!



We loved seeing friends in their Dance Show



Eva wrapped up 3rd Grade!




Mama enjoyed the NH Wine Fest with Friends


We Made our Summer List!

 

 and Mama filmed the 2023 Blackout Video



We enjoyed some girl time....


at The Little Mermaid Movie

 

and Swimming





Strawberry Picking



and picking out some Summer Reads




and meanwhile, Daddy was having a great business trip in Denver



Diana said Goodbye to Harry...for a little while



Miss Thing Had a Fun Girls Day with Cass and her Girls and got her ears pierced!




and we enjoyed more tournament softball!


and the girls started TT Film Camp This Week!

(No Remi you need to stay home with Mum and Dad- sorry Pal) ;)



What I'm Dreading


All the rain that is happening this week...ugh




What I'm Working On


My Job- My Home- Balancing It All- Blackout- My Health and Summer Vaca Planning (or planning on what will actually fit in my suitcase- ha!)





What I'm Excited About



This weekend at the lake - the 4th of July- seeing my girls on stage again- Shania Twain and just Summer in general!



What I'm Watching/Reading


I watched another interesting documentary on Netflix called "Take Care of Maya"

Another one based on suspected Munchausen by Proxy- scary stuff



and not sure I have mentioned this but I got sucked back into Friday Night Lights.  Rob and I had binge watched the entire series a few years back.  I watched the pilot a few weeks ago and now I am hooked again...now that I am committed I am going to see it through again...just can't get enough of high school football



We are still working our way through Blue Bloods too


and we started watching the final season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel- going to miss that Midge!


I devoured the first two episodes of Season 2 of "And Just Like That" (Can't wait for Aiden to return...eek!)



My Two Books for June are both from one of my faves, Colleen Hoover


Book 3 in the Hopeless Series "Finding Cinderella"



Book 4 is the only one you can read independently as I just learned and I finished it up last night "All Your Perfects"


and I will read the last book in the series called "Finding Perfect" next!




What I'm Listening To



When I am driving with Diana, we go between Shania Twain as we are getting ready to see her in a few weeks


and T Swift :)



Last weekend, we tortured Rob and his Dad when we blasted the West Side Story Soundtrack and Mamma Mia- can't take the theater out of this family ;)




What I'm Wearing


Well June was the month of dresses...so many special occasions

 

Senior Breakfast


 Graduation Party


Bridal Shower


Wine Fest



Baby Shower




and finally a pair of pants- White Wide Legged Jeans

 

Book Club 


 


What I'm Doing This Weekend


Celebrating Caden's Birthday and Heading to the Lake with My Besties!

 


 

 What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month


Seeing My Girls on Stage- Seeing Shania with my Bestie and our Girls- meeting up with Dawn in NYC- and celebrating a wonderful season with our Softball Family 




 Favorite Recent Amazon Purchases


These adorable and comfy joggers

Find them HERE

 






This Workout Outfit for Diana for an Audition

Find it HERE


 



Black Maxi

Find it HERE

Sleek- Comfy and such a great investment piece


 


Teal Midi Dress

Another stylish yet comfy dress that you can wear anywhere!

Find it HERE


 


 

So..what's up with YOU?




6 comments:

Natasha said...

See, my favourite link up is happening tomorrow :) What a fun, action-packed month. And yes, packing for a trip is always fun but also hard, trying to figure out how to make everything fit. And I'm thinking of you as you keep pushing on, despite the hard. You've got this.

Maria Rineer said...

So much good stuff! Love all of your family and friend centered activities. You have so much to look forward to with your upcoming trips and the new little one who will be here soon. In the meantime you have every day summer and its own fun (minus the rain- what is up with that, speaking of what's up??). Hope the audition goes well for Diana. That outfit is adorbs. Have a great day!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Looks like a great month! Hopefully you'll have some spurts of sunshine and not so much rain. Thanks for sharing!!

Morgan said...

Looks.a busy but fun month! I just finished reading It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover and am looking forward to reading more of her books. Hope you have another amazing month with more sunshine & less rain!
- Morgan @mommyaboveall.com

Good Better Best Food said...

Wow wow wow what a month! So glad you are on the other side of your health journey. I need to watch Friday Night Lights!

See you tomorrow for Monthly Musings!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great month! So much to celebrate!! I am definitely making that chicken recipe next week. It looks delicious. I’m glad you are one year past your health scare and doing so well! See you tomorrow for MM! Sarah @Sunshine & Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...