-->

Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday Favorites (June 23, 2023) Bring On Summah Edition! :)

 









"Joe Pigskin"



Rob's latest nickname for Remi since he has been obsessed with his football recently...I couldn't stop laughing- ha! :)









MEMEs





 

Oh man...the one below... this one speaks to me as I slowly unwind and decompress...Amen

 






 

Wide Leg Jeans


Oh I am getting on the bandwagon- I feel they dress up a casual outfit just a bit- they add a little extra something- are you liking this trend?







Summer List


The girls completed their list on Monday night and I think it is the best one yet because it is SIMPLE...less is more and hope this summer is a beautiful one!







Little Mermaid

 



I took the girls to see this on Tuesday night and we loved it.  I know there was so much controversy surrounding this film but we tuned that out and thoroughly enjoyed the beauty and talent of Ariel and the other characters and bonus that I got to spend some time with my girlies



Meanwhile in Denver :)




 


Successful Solo Week


Kinda proud of myself- not going to lie- I know so many of you have "slayed this" over the years and I give you all the credit in the world! I made it through the week- working and taking care of the kids and dog and house on my own- I did have support from my father in law as always as he was determined to get our pool crystal clear and take care of the girls while I had a volunteer responsibility on Tuesday but although I am very tired I am feeling accomplished and happy that I got to suck up some summer joy with my girls too :)



(even though this is the only pic I have of Diana in action all week- her "summer walks with Brooke" ;) I know I need to stop being so "helicoptery")












and the BEST for Last!

 

Blackout 2023


So we filmed our 2023 video on Tuesday and I am excited to see how it all turns out...it still amazes me that the parents who have lost children to pediatric cancer are so strong each year as they tell their stories and lean on this community to get them through.  I hope this video will reach the masses and help us to hit a record for fundraising.  Here is some behind-the-scenes...including a shot of our varsity football team who always helps us to make this happen! :)






Have a wonderful weekend friends!

 

Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE



5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Fun list of favorites! The wide pants in your pics are super flattering. The white color is perfectly summery too. Great job on your week of solo parenting! I never had to do it often, either, thankfully, but when I did, I felt like a rockstar when the week was through, lol. It looks like you've been spending some great QT with your girls- I hope you continue to enjoy the summer. Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I know you're relieved at having made it through the week alone! It's hard to do when your kids are under a certain age. I always just miss Todd when he's gone for too long. We really enjoy each other's company, so I get lonely. I hope he gets along without me alright next week- I'll be on short trip, but I know we'll talk a lot. I love the wide legged jeans on you! I do like them on other people, but I don't love them on me, because I'm short. I do best with a cropped jean/pant length. I hope you enjoy your weekend, my friend!

Good Better Best Food said...

First of all your are NOT helicopters. You just love your girls. I saw that Brene Brown quote too and it really spoke to me too. I may need to give the wide leg jeans a try on.

Have the Best weekend!
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Kim Carberry said...

Those memes are brilliant and I love wide leg jeans, I prefer them than the skinny tight one's. Your girls have a great summer list.

Joanne said...

I have some wide leg pants but no wide leg jeans (yet!). Yours look fabulous on you. Congrats on making it through the week solo; I knew you'd do great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...