-->

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Currently: June 2023

 




Hi Friends!  So glad you stopped by.  It is time to link up with my friend Jennifer as we talk about what is happening in our worlds...currently


This month we are talking Loving, Doing, Trying, Seeing and Reading!  Yeah!

 

 

 

Loving

 

The green grass- the fresh blooms- the sun- outdoor walks- my favorite time of year! 

 


 

Doing

 

ALL the things as we wrap up this school year- school concerts- softball games- dance parties- graduation parties- baby shower- bridal shower- sad to say I can't wait for the end of June to decompress a bit!

 

 

 

Trying

 

Trying to stay calm and enjoy it all- easier said than done right now.  Just a little overwhelmed.

 

 

 

Seeing


Turkeys- definitely NOT a fave- UGH :/



Reading


In May I read two Book Club Books- "Hello Beautiful" by Ann Napolitano and "The Bucket List" by Rachel Hanna


This month, I am back to my Colleen Hoover series - the Hopeless Series- I am on Book #3 "Finding Cinderella" - so far so good




The last book in this series will be "Finding Perfect"

 


 

 

So what is happening with YOU currently?


9 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I bet you are so ready to decompress. I feel like this year we tried to do all the things at school and I am sure you are feeling that. Yes to all the green and the beautiful early summer weaather. One of my favorite things is summer rain. I hope you have lots of down time coming your way to just enjoy your sweet family.

Maria Rineer said...

Your plate is always so full- I can imagine that the end of the school year would see you being even busier. Most schools around us (including ours) finished before Memorial Day which was so nice. What is the deal with the turkeys?? They're wild, I assume? (Last I heard, you had not taken up homesteading, lol).

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I know you'll be glad to enjoy some downtime soon! It's hard having so many things all at once like that. I laughed over the picture with the turkeys. I can't imagine the mess they must leave! I've been seeing geese in my mom-in-love's neighborhood, and they're the same way. They make such a huge mess! I'm guessing they have them because of a lake in their neighborhood. I hope you're able to rest in the midst of all the going and spend time recuperating from all the busyness. Our bodies can only take so much of that! Your books sound like they were good! I have a hold on Hello Beautiful. I'm excited to read it!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like a busy month for your Holly. I've only read one Colleen Hoover book - Verity. I am currently reading The Paris Apartment which I'm enjoying. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.

Rightupmyaliway said...

I love anything Colleen Hoover, and my book reading teacher friends said I have to read the Hopeless series! So, eventually, I do want to get to those! :)

Cathy said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope you get some downtime soon,

Jennifer White said...

The end of the school year is always so hectic. I feel like June is pretty hectic for us too...and then July is finally less busy...all in time to get back to school. *sigh*
I heard that Hello Beautiful is a great book...it's on my list.

Tanya said...

Your June sounds about like my May! Our schools always get out in May, so that is the busiest month. hang in there!

Anonymous said...

That trying comment speaks to me!! The green grass is so wonderful! Love the reading!
Sarah @ Sunshine & Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...