-->

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Top Posts of 2020

 

 Hi Friends...I think it is always fun to look back and see what posts did the best for me each year...going to share my Top Five posts of 2020 based on views.  Counting down here for you....starting with #5...here we go!

 

 

 



Let's Look- My Summer Wardrobe Edition

Check it out  HERE

 


 

 


 Friday Favorites- June 5th


Check it out HERE

 


 

 

 


 Let's Look- Inside My Purse Edition

Find it HERE

 


 

 

 


 

Friday Favorites- November 6th

 

Find it HERE

 


 

 and my top post of the year....



Let's Look: Show Us Your Desks Edition

Find it HERE

 

 

 

 

This post won by a landslide- what a pleasant surprise!

 

 Some of my own personal faves from the year include: Monthly Musings Linkup Posts like THIS and  THIS with my best blogging partner Patty 




and both an awesome family vacation right before COVID hit- you can read about it HERE 


 

 

and Diana's Performance Awards HERE 

 


  Those were the brightest parts of our year....it did all go down hill from there as we all know...sickness...job loss...quarantine....well...we are SO READY for 2021 here friends....how about you?

5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Love reading your posts and your blog :). I love how you were always positive even when things looked bleak during many parts of 2020. Looking forward to a better year (for everyone...)!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I always love looking at everyone's top posts! I can't wait to see what 2021 has in store. :)

Joanne said...

I found so many of my most popular posts were link ups like Let's Look and Friday Favorites as well!

Natasha said...

Now I'm curious what my most popular posts were... And are you and Patty doing Monthly Musings for 2021? I loved them in 2020.

Holly said...

@Natasha YES we are! Thank you so much- we love it too- so fun especially when you ladies join in XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...