-->

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Let's Look- Show Us Your Desks Edition

 Today is Erika and Shay's fun link up so I am joining them HERE

 

 

Today we are looking at our desks...truth be told I don't want to show you a picture of what my desk looks like right now....it still has my staples because I work here most days (M-F) but on the right side is a huge pile that keeps growing because it has acted as a catch all for everyone this summer....sigh...we are talking dance...soccer...medical forms...masks..you name it

 

 

Before school starts, I plan on organizing and purging but for now I am going to show you some older pictures so you can get the picture because my office is my favorite room in our house...it is my dedicated space...my little slice of heaven...my sanctuary :)

 

 

This is where I work, pray, research, pay bills...so much


After work hours, this is where I read and watch my favorite shows...most of the time, during those hours, I have some company ;)


When I need to get myself centered...grounded..focused...I come to my desk...or in my office...and make it happen...like I said, my little slice of heaven :)

8 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

You have a great set up there. I’m glad you decided to share. Isn’t it funny how desks can become the great catch all for everything? Have a great day!

a little bit of emily said...

Love your desk chair!

Andrea Nine said...

I totally get it, I love being at my desk, it’s weird but I feel more organized when I’m in that space. Have a wonderful day!

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh I love your desk space. Is that a classic Jackie and Jack photo I spy?

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Bri Runde said...

Your space looks heavenly! I would be in there ALL the time, Holly!

Sugar said...

I love it! And I really like your 'tray' where your laptop sits with the 'pockets' on the side for nail polish! Genius!

Jill on the Hill said...

I LOVE your little slice of heaven!! So comfy and cozy!!

Joanne said...

I can see why you like it so much! What a wonderful space.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...