-->

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

What I've Been Priming Lately: August 2020





Hi Friends.  I am joining Tanya today and sharing my recent Amazon Prime purchases...I have some great ones for you!



 Coconut Detangling Spray
Find it HERE

Friends? This one is a miracle worker and just PERFECT for my girls' hair after being in the pool...helps us comb through knots with no pain!










 Jojo Siwa Mask
Find it HERE

Eva requested this specifically for going back to school so of course, I obliged...anything to help keep some calmness with this new reality...and yes she is going back- the board voted for 5 days back on site but certain schools may have to have a hybrid model (like Diana's school) but Eva should be ok on site for now anyway- fingers crossed!








My Favorite Tanning Spray of All Time
Find it HERE 







 Shark Float for Rob
Find it  HERE

Buying this for the 2nd time...when you have kids over...floats are bound to pop...thank God for Amazon for making things affordable...this one is $20!









 I might call this my favorite insulated cup of all time!
Find it HERE

I picked this one because of the print BUT friends?  It keeps my coffee hot for hours while I am working AND it keeps my cold drinks cold for hours too...it is like a miracle worker ....I am so in love...it is by SWIG...and isn't the print darling??  I am obsessed with it! Comes in so many prints but I just had to have this one :)










Boat Shirt for Lulu
Find it HERE


Since we got our friend Tom a Captain's Hat...we found it only fitting to get his Co Captain, Laurel, a fun shirt too...isn't it adorable?







So....what have you been priming?  Can't wait to see!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I've seen that SWIG cup before and been very tempted. It's just so cute. Love the big float and I'm sure they are "disposable"...LOL Hope you're having a good week, Holly.
XOXO

Joanne said...

Yep, I feel like we rarely have floats that last through a single season. But I really don't mind when the kids have so much fun pushing each other over and playing with them. I love that shark float.

Sunshine and Books said...

That detangler is a great buy - pool hair is touch to get a comb through! I love that swig cup. I picked up some at the beach that are scout/swig and have surfboards or shells on them. They really do keep drinks really cold or really hot for a long time! Have a great day!

All About That Mommy Life said...

Love that cup!!

lil desiqua said...

I bought a smaller size of that spray after seeing it on someone else's post last month- I love it! That insulated cup looks perfect for taking to the beach- great finds this month!

Natasha said...

I've never Primed anything! Hahaha!!! I also don't think I've ever ordered anything off Amazon which is why we still have a gift card from there from when Rachel was born -- nine years ago.

K (Sunshiney Days) said...

I need to check out the detangler and tanning spray!

Tanya said...

I've never seen that tanning spray...checking it out now. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Rechelle said...

Love the cup, a fun find!

Bri Runde said...

You have some AWESOME items on your list from last month!!! I NEED that tank, don't you think, LOL?!?!?!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Such a cute mask! Hopefully it helps with needing to wear it. Also, love the pool float. I've been telling my hubby we need to get a big one for me to lounge in. ;)

Morgan Cartwright said...

I bought a few of those cups for gift exchanges! My friends use them all the time. They are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...