-->

Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday Favorites




Happy Friday Friends!
 
It's my favorite day of the week and I have decided, at the last minute, to take the afternoon off...just like I did last week...instead of obsessing over work, I am stepping away to spend a few hours with my girlfriends while our kids are off having fun!  So yeah for Fri Yay!

As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE
and sharing some faves from our week....




Fave MEMEs and Inspiration





and this one made me laugh SO HARD....ha!



Surprise Lunches Continue!


Last week it was breakfast and snacks for lunch and this week.....



We called it "FACES" and I am sure you can see why...












Recent Purchases/Baubles



My Apple Watch- playing with different bands and loving the versatility!  (my major obsession, though, is tracking my activity and meeting my goals every day- need to close those rings- ha!)

Isn't this shirt the best?  I love it!


This picture...for one of our bathrooms....hurts my heart

and not recent...these have been hanging out in my jewelry box for six months or longer...forcing myself to make more of an effort...even when at home...









Mask for My Favorite Principals



Two of my friends are principals so I snagged them each a mask...aren't they adorable?  Can't wait for them to come in!







My Girls


Speaking of masks...Pidge has been so good with hers...it really breaks my heart....can't believe it has come to this...anyway, proud of my little girl...she will do anything to go back to school safely....she needs people  (she rocked her annual physical this week too!)





and Miss Thing (Diana) had a dream come true this week when Daddy got her, her much-wanted ukulele!  She is writing songs and playing up a storm (eek- ha!)






Zoom Calls


Well they may not be a fave but they are certainly a great option when you can't be together.  We have a company one each week but Janie and I always dial in early to catch up and this week our hubbies popped on in too- we love them :)

We all cracked up when I said I was snapping a pic because duh!!!



Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


Wow...so many of you have so many great recommendations this year....my hope is that I get to wear and enjoy at least one outfit in the office or at a client visit...the rest of the items I am looking at are more for around home and going out on the weekends.  The Wish List keeps growing...how about you?  What have you eyed so far?  Can't wait to see what you snag!


Here are a few things on my Wishlist....


That's a wrap...have a fantastic weekend....we are set up to have three days chalk full of QT with family friends!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Love that faces lunch! So many cute options and I'm taking note of your unusual meals hoping for some inspiration for packing school lunches (something I haven't done in YEARS!!). To make it even harder Alec does not eat any traditional cold lunch foods like ham sandwiches. Yay for taking the day off for some fun! Enjoy.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Yay for your new apple watch!! Can't wait for the anniversary sale either!

Morgan Cartwright said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm thinking about taking every other Friday afternoon off because this work at home business is not v productive on Friday afternoons. :)

Bri Runde said...

YAY for having Friday afternoon OFF!!!! Best way to start the weekend! And, YES, that tank is the best! Wish we could get together for a girls' day or night and have a glass together. Have a great weekend, Holly!

My Glittery Heart said...

Love the faces on the lunches! SO CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...