-->

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Monthly Musings: Spring Holidays and Decorating Edition



Welcome to Monthly Musings!  Patty and I are thrilled you are here!  We hope you will join us and link up for the fun!


This month, we are talking Spring Holidays and Decorating!  Check out our questions....

 

 Answer what you like....excited to read about your traditions....here are mine....

1. I decorate so much for Fall and Christmas but really don't for Spring except for some flowers outside


2. We celebrate Easter and it is my favorite season in the church....really missing mass and stations of the cross right now


3. As far as Springtime traditions, we typically host a Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt...hoping we can still do that this year.  If not, we will start up again next year!


4. Do you have any recipes you make every Spring?  Once Spring hits, we grill as much as possible BUT we also have recipes we make every Easter Time- Birds Nest Cookies, Bunny Breads  and yummy brunch foods


5. Do I switch out any decor for spring?  See #1- I really don't!



6. Do I add in any outdoor springtime touches?  More flowers and plants


7. Do I have a favorite Spring cocktail or drink?  Well I recently found this recipe and I made a promise to myself that when this nightmare/quarantine is all over, I will have my girlfriends over for a Saturday lunch on our deck and will make this cocktail...sounds refreshing and perfect for Spring!




8. Pink?  Love or hate?
PINK PINK PINK- my favorite color! :)

9. Favorite Spring Flower?  It's a tie between Easter Lilies and Tulips


10. Are things blooming where we live?  Not yet...sigh





 Don't forget to linkup and see our schedule for the rest of the year below!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh that cocktail looks so Good. You and me girl...give us all the PINK! So glad we are co-hosting this together.

Stay well!
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

Yum, that drink looks good! Spring is blooming :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...