-->

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Prime Purchases- March 2020




I am joining Tanya today HERE 
and sharing some recent Amazon Prime Finds!



 
Sleeping Bags for the Girls
 
You can find them HERE 
 
 
My girls were in desperate need of new and good quality sleeping bags for sleepovers and some fun weekends we have planned this summer.  No better place to snag new ones than Amazon!
 
 
 

 


Curtains
 
We have turned the old nursery into a walk in closet for Mama- it is a work in progress- I continue to move clothes and shoes in there in an organized manner.  That room has a huge custom window so got some nice dark gray curtains for privacy and they do the trick!  You can find them HERE
 
 









Shoe Rack


Snagged two of these for the new "closet"
You can find them HERE







Clothing Racks



and of course clothing racks for the closet too
Find them HERE






Water Bottle
 
I snagged this bad boy for my Father In Law so he could keep track of his water intake each day- after a big scare with the flu we are making sure he is keeping his fluids up- he absolutely loves this bottle!  
 
You can find it HERE 
 
 





So....what have you been "Priming?" ;)



5 comments:

Tanya said...

The water bottle is a great idea for staying motivated to drink water. What a cool thing to turn a bedroom into a closet. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

My Glittery Heart said...

Love that water bottle!

Rechelle said...

I love that you're making a big closet out of the nursery, so fun!! That clothing rack is perfect :)

Sunshine and Books said...

Your closet sounds like such a great idea!! Can’t wait to see it!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh I can't wait to see your closet! I debated on turning my office into a closet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...