-->

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

2020 Daddy Daughter Dance (Home/Quarantine Edition)


 Welcome to a little look at the 2020 Daddy Daughter Dance. 



Due to being quarantined and the event being canceled in town...we improvised....and had our very own dance at home....but before we get to that...here is a look down memory lane....


2011



2012


2013 


2014


2015


2016
 


2017
 


2018




2019

We are sad because this would've been Diana's last dance.....I shouldn't complain...there are seniors in college who won't get to walk across the stage...those are the kids I really feel sorry for....but we made do...we gave her one last "Dotty Dance" at home on Saturday night.


We got dressed up....I made some flowers so we were really official and then took our annual obligatory pics!

So...here is 2020!






and then to make it really official, Daddy and the girls headed to the "dance" which would take place in our family room...complete with a disco light AND great tunes thanks to Alexa :)







I hibernated in my office with "Little Fires Everywhere"


We made it a night to remember....I hope they look back on this memory and smile and see that we were just trying to keep life moving forward






Linking up for Tuesday Talk HERE






4 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh it makes my heart happy to see that you did this. The girls look beautiful and Rob is such a Good dad!

Hugs,
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Way to go! The girls look so happy in their picture with Rob! What a great idea to do it at home? And those memory lane pictures are so cute!!!

On another note - how is Little Fires Everywhere?? I can’t wait to watch it. Have a great Tuesday!

Rechelle said...

LOVE that you still made it happen for the girls & their Dad, special indeed!!

My Glittery Heart said...

oh how I love that you still had the dance! So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...