-->

Friday, March 13, 2020

Friday Favorites



Hi Friends.  I am praying you are all staying healthy and safe.  These are scary times.  Joining Andrea and the crew today to share some special times and bright moments from our week.  Linking up HERE











Performance Awards


I shared the day HERE











Election Day


I shared our great news HERE










PTA Reflections Ceremony


YES!  It has been a whirlwind of a week BUT we will take it because it is ALL GOOD!  Diana and her pal Lucy were honored on Wednesday night at the NH PTA Reflections Ceremony.  They placed 1st in Windham NH and then they placed 1st in the State of NH in the category of Dance Choreography.  They now move on to the National Competition.  It was a special night and a lot of fun.  We are very proud of their work!  We capped off our night going to our sushi place too of course :)






















Kindness Initiative


A few weeks back our schools participated in a Kindness Initiative and some of the classes put together different gift baskets for groups in town.  As part of the PTA board, I got to enjoy some of their treats.  We were spoiled with a huge basket filled with candles, mugs, fuzzy socks, candy, coffee and tea.  I was excited to grab some K Cups and this beautiful mug....sipping my coffee from it right now!  So touching :)









5 Years?!



This week, I also celebrated 5 years with my firm.  5 years?!  It has seriously flown by and as I shared with my colleagues yesterday, it feels like I have been here for ever and these years have been some of the best of  my life.  I always say it is a true gift to love what you do BUT it is a complete bonus when you love the people you get to work with!


My team made me feel very special yesterday and spoiled me with wine, this lovely candle and a beautiful card!  I thank God every day for this gift!



Have a safe and healthy weekend my friends....

3 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

So happy for Rob, Diana and all of you! Such great news. Congratulations on five years my friend, they are lucky to have you! Have a sweet weekend and stay healthy!

Good Better Best Food said...

Wow! What a week! Enjoy your weekend and stay healthy!

Sunshine and Books said...

You certainly had a week full of great news!! So much to celebrate!! Have a great weekend soaking in all the good stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...