-->

Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday Favorites



First and foremost my absolute fave of this week and over the last two weeks is all of the prayers and support from all of you my blogging friends- thank you thank you- please keep those prayers coming for us- Rob needs to land a good role quickly and we are praying it is an excellent long term solution.  He has had great interview activity but we need the power of prayer- so thank you!

As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing some faves from our week






 Recent Fave Shows


Sweet Magnolias 

Anyone else watch this gem?  Oh my word...blew through it...now we have to wait for COVID to clear so they can get back to filming and bring us a Season 2...love these friends...they remind me of my besties...who is with me? 



Outdaughtered 

it is back- yeah!
Season 7 premiered on Tuesday night...love this family...they bring me joy



Council of Dads


Wasn't sure about this one in the beginning...now I am hooked...so intrigued as to what will happen with these characters








 My Gym


Has re-opened with all new safety protocols...so nervous to go back but I returned bright and early on Monday morning with some besties and we were pleasantly surprised and impressed and so happy to be back!  Working out at home...alone...is just not the same :)





 Remote Learning


Not a fave but this girl is....she really knows how to put everything she has into everything...including Virtual Class Picture Day...she kills me



 and she made the cutest birthday card for her teacher...



 and her teachers really know how to spread joy and left this little surprise in our yard...










 Our Street


They are finally paving our street and I am excited...I know sad but true...it's the little things ;)






Kudos From The Boss on Linked In


Really made my week...brightened my day...



and even more exciting, and saved the best for last....I got to return to my office this week...first time in three months...first time for everything....I came back to this message on the board in my office and it gave me another glimmer of hope!






Grateful


Have a beautiful weekend friends! XO

















9 comments:

Rechelle said...

Happy happy week! So glad to see the big joy return to you friend, XO!

sgw said...

Love your positivity! Having been in a somewhat similar position, I can say that can make all the difference. On a side note, my gym reopened on Tuesday, and I got up the nerve to visit yesterday. So glad I did! The managers had thought of everything, and the patrons were clearly appreciative and doing their part. It felt so clean and safe - far better than the grocery stores or gas stations. (Sorry to those guys, I know they're trying; but a number of their shoppers here are not.) I look forward to adding daily visits to my routine.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers--hoping for a job for Rob very soon. Thank you for all the TV recommendations--we are out of good ones right now!

Bri Runde said...

Sweet Magnolias is on my list but I want to read the book(s) first. Is Outdaughtered on Netflix? Sounds like another show I would love. Have the best weekend, Holly!

Joanne said...

These are all wonderful things to be excited about! Our gyms are supposed to open in another week or two and we were just informed that karate classes will be starting up the first week in July. Though I feel bad for my son starting back to his class during what is most likely to be a summer heat wave. Luckily he just loves it.

Holly said...

@Bri, Outdaughtered is on TLC :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Sweet friend, know I am praying hard for you all.

Xoxox
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

I am really hoping to read Sweet Magnolias before I watch it, but it’s going to be hard. Everyone is saying it is SO GOOD!! I am still sending prayers your way for an amazing job offer for Rob!! Have a great weekend!

My Glittery Heart said...

I have watched Sweet Magnolias TWICE! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...