-->

Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday Favorites

 




Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  I took the day off today to do a little decompressing...and yes get my roots done....way needed (especially for my work Zoom calls..hate seeing my roots- ha!)  I am also looking forward to lunch with my Mama and all of the Nutcracker prep work tonight...T minus 7 days until the start of filming!

 

Anyway, I digress...linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing some faves from our week...

 

 


 

State Champs!

 

Diana's Middle School Field Hockey Team won the State Title on Monday..they were so excited....we are sad that the season is over but I will tell you just so grateful for this experience...best medicine for Middle School for sure!

 






 

 


Election Day

 

Well we expected nothing less than a circus in 2020 but I don't get political here....just proud of our freedom and privilege to have a say....I voted :)

 


 

 

 

 

Sephora's Semi Annual Sale!


Friends, if you have Sephora VIB and other status's then this is the time of year to stock up on all of your cosmetics and such!



Also a great time to snag some Christmas gifts....


I scored this fragrance variety pack...


and one of my eye essentials..some glittery shadow..




 

 


 

and my daily requirement...a nice neutral, matte lipstick from Bobbi Brown


 


 

Decorating for Christmas

 

 

Taking one room at at time...and slowly adding to the yard...we need this extra joy this year!

 

Full Christmas Home Tour coming later this month or in early December :)

 




 


 and I have picked up the final pieces for our new Christmas Bedroom...our new bed gets delivered next week so once it is all set up, I will be so excited to share some shots with you!

 


 
 
That's a wrap!  Short and sweet this week- have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Congrats on the big win! I am so glad she had a Good season and found a new sport. I love sports they can pick up when they are a little older.

I also took the day off today! Wish we were closer so we could get a coffee together on our day off.

Enjoy your day off girl.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

State champs?! That's so exciting. My kids would mutiny if I began decorating for Christmas already.. and in all honesty I'd probably be sick of the decorations by the time Christmas rolled around anyway.

Rechelle said...

Congrats to Diana & her team on the championship! Enjoy your long weekend :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Aww congrats State Champs--that is amazing!! Hope you have a fun day off and a great weekend.

Sunshine and Books said...

State Champs!! Wow!! Congratulations!! I love all of your Christmas joy! If ours weren’t in the attic, I might start decorating too. I hope you had a great day off. This mental health days are so needed!! Have a great weekend!

Bri Runde said...

ENJOY your day OFF!!! Going to get your hair done sounds perfect! The Nutcracker filming will be here so soon!!! Congrats to your girlie's team; super exciting!

Natasha said...

Way to go Field Hockey girls!!! That's awesome!!!

And I am taking a day in January, once my full-time contract ends, and getting highlights. I'm ready for some pampering!

Tanya said...

I can't wait to see your new bedroom! Way to go on the state championship! And you're right...keeping them active and busy is the key to surviving middle school. Thank you for keeping this a politics free zone. It's refreshing and I appreciate it!

Morgan Cartwright said...

How fun on the State Championship!! That's amazing!! I haven't started decorating for Christmas, but I have everything pulled out to begin in my spare bedroom. I'm not sure how I want to decorate yet though. I hope you had a good weekend!!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Congratulaions on the state champs! That is very exciting. :) I can't wait until the day after Thanksgiving when my house can explode in Christmas.

Lovely said...

Congrats on the state championship! That is so cool!
Your glittery eye shadow looks amazing! I can't wait to see your bedroom Christmas décor.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...