-->

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

What's Up Wednesday- November 2020

 





I can't believe it is the end of November BUT I am also happy to move forward...get closer to 2021 and be able to get that vaccine!  I know I know...too deep...but anyway...linking up for  my favorite post of the month HERE and sharing "What's Up" with us!



What We're Eating This Week


Oh it is the big food week of the year...typically we make do with what we have in the fridge but we are kinda wiped out SO picked up a few things to make meals early in the week.....


Monday- Fish Sticks and Fries for the kiddos and Grilled Salmon and Spinach for Mama and Daddy

Tuesday- Chicken Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries and Pickles


Wednesday- Thanksgiving Eve!  Oh I am so sad that we can't do our big party this year BUT that just means next year will be bigger and better- the kids are coming home and we are doing Pasquale's takeout


Thursday- The Big Kahuna- you know how this day will go



Friday- Leftovers

 

 

What I'm Reminiscing About

 

Thanksgiving Eves and Thanksgiving Days of Past

 



 




 What I'm Loving

 

All of our Christmas lights and decorations...tour coming soon...just love the coziness and extra cheer :)

 


 

What We've Been Up To

 

We celebrated Halloween with Dorothy and Some Mean Girls ;)

 





 

Saturday Morning Date Walks Continue- still my favorite part of each week- even when it was 19 degrees- brrrrr.....

 


 

 I enjoyed a lovely dinner in Portsmouth with my friends who are in my bubble...



Diana's Middle School Field Hockey Team took home the State Title- it was a wonderful experiene!



 

We decorated for Christmas early!!!




We voted in the presidential election!




and we had a very successful weekend filming NEDE's Nutcracker- CANNOT WAIT to see the movie!






What I'm Dreading




If/when the kids go remote again...I know Diana can handle it but I am worried about Eva- she is only in first grade and Rob and I both work full time AND in sales...we may have to hire a tutor/babysitter and I am just dreading it all....so much anxiety right now :(


What I'm Working On


My job has been CRAZY busy and I am LOVING it...I am slammed and our firm is picking up all around..as busy and as tired as I am at night...I am sleeping so much better...I pray this continues in 2021 and pray this is the beginning of a recovery!  

 

 


 

What I'm Excited About

 

 


Thanksgiving Weekend....even though things will look different...I am grateful to spend some qt with our family and closest friends (in our bubble)....Thanksgiving Dinner...our very own Turkey Trot and safe Black Friday shopping...some things they can't take away from us! 

 

 What I'm Watching/Reading

 

 

Well it has been a whole lot of Hallmark in these parts ;) (I am sure that does not surprise you)

 

 


 

and then A Million Little Things and This Is Us both have returned so we watch those on the DVR

 


 

Also found a new series on Hulu called A Teacher....dramatic...creepy and so good! 

 


 


 and my two books for November...


I Heart My Little A-Holes by Karen Halpert

 


 Very funny, tongue-in-cheek documentary on motherhood...more for moms of little ones but I got some chuckles out of it



and I am now reading 

Calling Mrs. Christmas by Carole Matthews



A cute read for the season



What I'm Listening To


Sirius XM Holiday Traditions and Holly..anytime we are in the car!




What I'm Wearing


LOTS of black...it is really my go-to in the Winter- then as we get closer to Christmas, I will add some festive touches- like a tartan plaid scarf or a shimmery necklace...oh yes and maybe a festive pair of shoes :)








 

What I'm Doing This Weekend

 

Hopefully starting to wrap...I wanted to feel more organized and get that behind me....I don't enjoy wrapping....but we will see where the weekend takes us...I want to keep busy...it is typically Nutcracker weekend for us and I am sad

 

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

 

Christmas!  Also all of the surprises that go along with this beautiful holiday season! 

 

 

What Else Is New?

 

I think I covered it...Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm glad you're loving the crazy of your job. I'm looking forward to the crazy at my job winding down in a few weeks. I don't know what January will look like but it has to be quieter than now which would be good. And happy wrapping weekend!

Andrea Nine said...

The girls look so cute in their robes. I love that you do Saturday morning take walks! I wish Mr. Nine would walk with me! You look so pretty in that off the shoulder Lacey number and I love the plaid shoes! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Holly!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Oh my goodness.... Mean Girls! I love that black lacy top and those shoes. So much fun! I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Rechelle said...

Happiest Thanksgiving Holly & fam! I love your fashion year round, but especially this time of year ;) Can't wait for the cozy, festive holiday home tour!

Joanne said...

I did a large chunk of my wrapping last weekend; I put on a few Netflix movies and just took my time watching, wrapping, and eating a few chocolates along way!

Maria Rineer said...

I love your fashion style (and all your recipes that I´ve tried have been winners, too so love your recipes as well :)). Have a great Thanksgiving!

Bri Runde said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! It won't be the same with the smaller group, but I am glad you have your family to spend it with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...