-->

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

What I "Prime'd"



Today I thought I would join Tanya
and her fun linkup and share what I have been "Prim'ing" recently....I always get inspired by your purchases and suggestions and thought I would join  in on the fun too





In order to keep our hair straight, Diana and I have to wear these silly little things in the shower- we have difficult hair and don't have to wash it every day and these little gems help us to keep the straightness for longer!









 LOVE the Jergen's Natural Glow Lotion- it not only moisturizes your skin after the shower but adds a healthy glow too- FTW!









We snagged post-it notes, pencils and candy to make little bags for Diana's Student Council campaign- they were cheap, arrived quickly and helped us to get it all done in time for election day!








 So...Diana and her pals are going out on Halloween as the characters from Winnie The Pooh- Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet.  Diana is Piglet and I was able to score her costume pieces on Amazon- tee shirt, leggings, tights and tutu!




Can't wait to use this bad boy!  I am looking forward to making Andrea's Creepy Calzones and Creepy Cupcakes in this!  


What have you been "Prim'ing?"

7 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I love the Jergens Glow. Have a great week.

My Glittery Heart said...

I love how we can order anything from Amazon. Cupcake tins to shower caps! Love it!

Tanya said...

I also love that Jergens glow. I'm adding the skull pan to my shopping list...so fun! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Joanne said...

She sounds like she will be an adorable Piglet!

Andrea Nine said...

I love Jergen's glow and sometimes our Wal-Mart is out, duh, I can just get on Amazon!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I might need to get those skull molds--too fun!! The winnie the pooh theme is such a cute idea!!

Rechelle said...

Love that pan for the creeps calzones & cupcakes, so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...