-->

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

NYC Advice Please!


So one of Diana's Christmas gifts this year is a quick trip to New York City.  She is getting more and more into dance and theater and would like to start auditioning.  While there, we will be meeting up with her favorite theater director!  We will even get to see where she lives and Diana is over the moon excited!

Meanwhile, my friend who grew up in the area, offered to take us and we agreed on taking our girls to see the Rockettes while we are there.


We will do some touristy things but I would LOVE your recommendations.  We are going for approx 36 hours in Mid December so real quick trip- one night stay. 


What restaurants should we hit?  In addition to the Rockettes, what else should we see?  So far, we agreed on dinner at Carmine's, Brunch at Tavern on The Green and hitting Serendipity II at some point. 

  
We also want to walk around and see the ice skaters at Rockefeller Center, Broadway and Time Square.  Any other suggestions?



You also know me...I am starting to plan outfits and would love your advice in this arena too! 

So please comment away....and email me anytime too at hbinda@yahoo.com


Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

2 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I wish I could help but I am interested as I am taking my daughter in spring. Hi Sugarplum took her 13 year old this year and has a TON of tips on her blog.

Holly Breton said...

Thank you so much Jaclyn- just found her post- going to pour through it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...