-->

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Let's Look- Fall Recipes Edition!



I love this month's topic for Erika and Shay's Linkup.  Today we are talking Yummy Fall Recipes.  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Fall is my favorite time of the year to cook....all the warm and cozy dishes....some pumpkin sprinkled in...ah pure bliss.....


Sharing just a couple of fall faves today


My absolute all time favorite fall dish to make is my Autumn Chicken and Squash Risotto.  In fact, I turned it into an annual tradition with Cass and we have an annual Risotto Night every fall where she comes over and we enjoy the dish while catching up...



Autumn Chicken and Squash Risotto

Find my recipe HERE 






Jimmy Fallon's Crockpot Chili

This recipes I found on Pinterest years ago and I make it every year...we like all kinds of chili but this one has become a fave...has the best flavors including that of beer! Who knew Jimmy Fallon made chili?  So fun!

Find the recipe HERE
 


Thanksgiving Dips

I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving every year and I love serving light apps- these three dips have become annual faves too...all incorporate yummy fall flavors!

Find My Recipes HERE





There ya have it...can't wait to read all of your yummy fall recipes too!

2 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

Yum!! I just looked at your Thanksgiving dip page, wowza! Those look so yummy! Our Thanksgiving appetizers just got a whole lot better!! I can’t wait to try them!

My Glittery Heart said...

They all look so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...