-->

Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday Favorites



Hey Hey Fri Yay!  Woohoo.....linking up with the lovely ladies as always HERE and sharing some faves from our week!





Inspiration

My new reminder of #followingthejoy




My Monkey's Hopes and Dreams


Another reminder...
 





 Fave MEMEs of the Week!















 Iced Tea


I make fun of Lea for many reasons but one is for her obsession with unsweetened iced tea...until, that is, I tried one of her favorite brands...it is SO GOOD and has so much caffeine it has quickly become my friend- had to share ;)






 Fall Coziness


They bring me joy...in the fall....


Binge-watching Smash by the light of my yummy fall candles....



Staring at my Hocus Pocus Pillows :)



A Caramel Apple Martini


and my new tee shirt- isn't it cute???




 My Dancers

I LOVE when their dance studio posts pics and videos of them in action....insert heart-eyed emoji here XOXO





 Celebrating Rob's Bday at a local pub with some besties- great night!











That's a wrap- have a beautiful fall weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I want a Caramel Apple Martini now...YUM!!! Your Hocus Pocus pillows are sooo cute!! Love the memes too!

Good Better Best Food said...

Girl... You know how I love the Joy part of this post. And I think I need that Halloween tee w the brooms.

Have a Good weekend sweet friend.

Patty
Good better best food.

Sunshine and Books said...

I love all your memes!! I'm trying to stay away from soda, and that tea is good!! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...