-->

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Month of Thanks 2011



As you may remember, I posted my list last year too (I just love lists especially when I get to write down the things I am thankful for).  Each day, during the month of November, I challenge myself to give thanks for a different thing by proclaiming my thanks in my Facebook status updates.



Here is the link to last year's list A Month of Thanks 2010




and here is this year's list...

Tuesday November 1st: I am thankful for my parents and in-laws who are always excited to take us in and help us...especially when we lose power every other month in Windham! Quality family time rocks!

Wednesday November 2nd: Continuing a month of thanks: I am thankful for the return of power!
Thursday November 3rd: I'm thankful for Mary who has been and always will be the great intercessor
Friday November 4th: I am thankful for the opportunity that Nick has given me; for his trust and for the ability to work with Elisa to run and grow an amazing business
Saturday November 5th: Today I am thankful for the wonderful friends we have made through Windham Jaguar Football-we have had a blast together, especially this season and I am so glad we still have another year of this!
Sunday November 6th: Today I am thankful for my home and being able to create such wonderful memories here, with the best family ever
Monday November 7th: Today I am thankful for my BFF's who are the sisters I never had- love you Cassandra Chingros Fournier, Julie Corcoran Bannerman and Ann Marie Smith Halliday xoxoxo
Tuesday November 8th: Today I am thankful for being appreciated
Wednesday November 9th: Today I am thankful for my faith and answered prayers
Thursday November 10th: Today I am thankful for my "hairdressing staff"...I truly have the BEST..if they can handle my hair, they can handle anyone's and I am so grateful for them both-love you Sam and Claribel xoxo
Friday November 11th: Today I am thankful for our freedom and for all of the men and women who have served and still do to give us this gift
Saturday November 12th: Today I am thankful for football-it was my favorite part of high school and always a big part of my life-now I am grateful that my stepson has allowed me to enjoy it again and be part of such a fantastic program at WHS
Sunday November 13th: Today I am thankful for Andover Pediatrics and their flexible hours
Monday November 14th: Today I am thankful for Aspect Software
Tuesday November 15th: Today I am thankful for stories at bedtime with my little monkey...nothing like Fancy Nancy and Abby's Potty Time...priceless :)
Wednesday November 16th: Today I am thankful for my work/life balance-it truly is a gift that I never take for granted
Thursday November 17th: Today I am thankful for that fateful night when Captain Morgan went to see Jimmy Buffet and The Jass Brothers filled in at The Dub ♥
Friday November 18th: Today I am thankful for the gifts of motherhood and step-motherhood; my life is full because of the children I get to raise; they give me more love than I ever imagined possible ♥
Saturday November 19th: Today I am thankful for Diana Mary and all of the love she brings to our lives; she is the boss of our house and the houses of her two sets of grandparents; she keeps us laughing with her funny sayings like “stinky papa” and “I need some pink please” (aka lip gloss) and she shows passion for the best things in life like dance class, Mimi’s boots, Wendy’s with Gram and Papa, The Fresh Beat Band, her “famAly” and her home. We are so lucky to have her for a boss.
Sunday November 20th: Today I am thankful for Zach; from the moment he climbed onto my lap at the mere age of 6 and shared my carrots with me, I was smitten; the wisdom he possessed even at that young age was fascinating; it is now so wonderful to see that as a young man, he not only possesses the same wisdom but also a kind soul.  He is the life of our home; he keeps us laughing and tells the greatest stories and I don’t know what I would do without him in my life

Monday November 21st: Today I am thankful for Ally; Our Love Bug and Ally Bean; She is such a great daughter and sister and friend and is a true ray of sunshine in all of our lives.

Tuesday November 22nd: Today I am thankful for Kayla; our purple princess; our vampire; our even-keeled, calming force with passion for the great things in life; miss her all the time when she is not here and look forward to quality fam time together this week.  I love you Mrs. Wahlberg!


Wednesday November 23rd: Today I am thankful for my soul mate and so grateful that God brought us together.  He has taught me what it means to be a good spouse and excellent parent; I love you Rob; thank you for your unconditional love and for always being there when we need you.  Love you forever


Thursday November 24th: Today I am thankful for being able to spend this wonderful Thanksgiving with the ones I love!  First stop Turkey Trot Windham with Rob Breton, Kayla Breton, Allison Breton, Zach Breton and Diana Breton and later an epic dinner at Mum and Dad's with Rob Breton, Robert Breton, Barbara Breton, Diana Breton, Marianne Snow, George Snow, Emily Snow, Tessie Snow and Joe!  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...