-->

Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 on 10: November 2011

 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

best way to start our day...Daddy seeing us off this morning (I wasn't allowed to show his face or bed head) hee hee...

awesome alternative to Dunks- bring on the Honey Dew Caramel Apple Iced Coffee...delish!

Busy in the bullpen...just another day of cranking at PS...woohooo!


Linked In- one of the best resources for us recruiters- truly helps me make a living!

zipped out of work to head to Sam's salon for my highlights...still need to use the GPS to get there...it's kinda in the woods ;)

After hair...time to crash...nothing like Parenthood on DVR...pure bliss

and the press covers the JAGS again....still on cloud 9 here...can't wait for the big game!

and the newest flavor of Pinnacle "Gummy" Bring on the Swedish Fish Martinis!

and blogging of course!

and the same way I started my day, was the way I ended my day...nothing compares

Linking up to the originator of 10 on 10 here....
Rebekah 
 
ten on ten button small

1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

great set! gummy vodka??? man o man... ;o)

I haven't done a 10 on 10 in forever! next one falls on a saturday, I should def tackle it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...