-->

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Old School Survey...


"Old School" meaning a survey like those we did before blogging...and Facebook and oh you get the point! I would love it if you would play along. Post comments with your surveys or email me at hbinda@yahoo.com

ABC Survey About ME

A. Age: 37

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: All...but mostly anything to do with laundry and ironing that laundry...my husband rocks in this department Thank GOD!

D. Dogs: Bambi the Bulldog...very old and sick and sadly her days are numbered :(

E. Essential start to your day: Morning Mass

F. Favorite color: pink ALWAYS

G. Gold or silver: Usually silver

H. Height: 5'5

I. Instruments you play (ed): played flute for a short time but my voice is the only instrument that I train

J. Job title: Wife, Mom, Step Mom, Recruiting Director

K. Kids: my daughter Diana, my stepdaughters Kayla and Allison and my stepson Zachary

L. Live: Out loud!

M. Mom's name: Diane or Mum

N. Nicknames: Binda, Breton, Chewy, Cupcake, DM, Sweetheart, Hol, Holls

O. Overnight hopsital stays: 4 nights for delivering Baby Diana via c section

P. Pet peeves: ignorance, rude people, people who blame everyone else and never hold themselves accountable, being under-appreciated, people who are late, people who never apologize and people who don't send thank you notes (how many times have I written these things- they really make me laugh now because they haven't changed and the people who irritate me and practice these behaviors still do! ha ha)

Q. Quote from a movie: "lotta sap in here...kinda full...lotta sap."

R. Routine: Church and grocery shopping with my hubby and monkey EVERY Sunday

S. Siblings: Matt

T. Time you wake up: Lately 4am!

U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V. Vegetables you don't like: Can't think of one...I really love my veggies!

W. What makes you run late: factors out of my control like those rude people I was telling you about earlier ;)

X. X-rays you have had: orthodontics

Y. Yummy food you make: Italian dishes like pasta with lemon, evoo and wine, eggplant parm and veggie lasagna as well as quesadillas, buffalo chicken dip, and fun foods for my friends like grape chutney, strawberry salsa and balsamic chicken

Z. Zoo animal favorites: the otters of course!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...