-->

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day





It was perfect...Papa and Grammy graciously offered their babysitting services so we could enjoy a romantic night out. Thanks to Julie and Cory, and their generous gift cards, we were able to do just that. We had an amazing time at the Capital Grille in Burlington.

Rob surprised me and really went overboard- he got me another charm for my Pandora Bracelet (a dangle rose charm that signifies love and as he put it "a flower that will never die") He also bought me a beautiful Pandora ring to start that collection and I just love it! The center stone is a pretty purply pink color- my favorite!

I got him a collection of Elvis love songs, his favorite candies Lindt Truffles and a new travel mug which he has been wanting.

We had some laughs...had a great drink at the bar and enjoyed the Cap's homemade bar chips and then got stuffed on a perfect steak dinner with creamed spinach and au'gratin potatoes on the side.

It was just lovely

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...