-->

Thursday, February 5, 2009

and More New Things that I am Growing Fond of...

My daughter reaching for me


Bobbi Brown lip gloss in 3 shades


Providing positive advice and hope to my candidates in this down economy


The matching pink eyelet dresses I purchased for mommy and baby


My hubby's creative songs that he makes up to make the baby laugh....usually they are covers...like "Nasty Poop" (after Janet Jackson's Nasty Boy)...and "The Power of Poop"
(after Hewey Lewis' Power of Lowe) and of course, "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer :)


Peanut Butter Flax Seed Bars from VB


Zack's girl stories...ahhh middle school love and drama...just live for that


The wonderful advice Bill gave me this week


A deep conversation with my mom


A canteloupe martini


The JCrew "Tissue Tee"


Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana


The Annual Deliberative Session AND being asked to attend...since when did I gain credibility as a politician? OH yeah...and being offered a party and signage if I run for school board too...so tempting..not yet though...my Diana needs me


Fiber 35


Fois's daily trips to Starbucks...they always include a "Tall Skinny Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte" for me :)


The friends I have connected with on Facebook....it is such a miracle to re-connect with friends from elementary school, middle school, high school, college and New Boston...I can't believe how powerful that website is!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...