-->

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Melting Pot






So Robby and I made a trip out to Destination Maternity in Natick. Had to check out the store once and it was really convenient. It houses the three most popular maternity stores in one: Pea in a Pod, Mimi Maternity and Motherhood. I picked up a couple cute casual things. I found myself okay for work clothes but felt that I was struggling on the weekends with my casual outfits...I get tired of wearing the same jeans...especially after 12 weeks or so!

Anyway, since we were out in that area, we decided to try The Melting Pot in Framingham. Can you guess what kind of restaurant it is by the name? Why yes! It is a fondue restaurant and it was FAB in one word.

We had such a romantic special night and had a blast cooking our food right at our private table/booth.

Enjoy the pix...I am enjoying the fact that I completed something on my goal list. I also made a "gravy" on Sunday...now if I can say I have done that two more times over the next six months...I can check that off too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...